Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great that year. Will never forget that Chelsea performance. Up there with some of the best midfield performances I have seen from a Spurs player in the Prem.

A sad day, he was great that first season and we've still not replaced him properly in that DM busy fucker role. Was hoping a proper pre season would see him right but it seems like his time is up. Thanks for everything Vic and all the best for the future.

So to let a player we don't really need anymore we put an exorbitant fee on his head.

Do me a fcuking favour.

What a club.

What a two faced prick your are -

When we're buying it's "just pay the asking price"

When we're selling it's "drop the exorbitant fee"

With that brain-dead business acumen bet you don't have a pot to piss in ... dumb troll

Do me a fcuking favor - what a poster

A sad day, he was great that first season and we've still not replaced him properly in that DM busy fucker role. Was hoping a proper pre season would see him right but it seems like his time is up. Thanks for everything Vic and all the best for the future.
This is a recurring theme for our DMs (appreciate Wilson was tragedy rather than injury):

Palacios
Sandro
Wanyama

:memeokay:

Just posturing, same way Betis wanted £88m for Lo Celso.

It’s in everyone’s interest for Vic to leave, his body cannot handle the intensity of PL football. I expect we will get £8-10m for him and that will be that. It’s really a shame that it’s ended like this but the truth is that his knees are destroyed. That his only suitors are Turkish and Belgian teams says it all.

This is a recurring theme for our DMs (appreciate Wilson was tragedy rather than injury):

Palacios
Sandro
Wanyama

:memeokay:

Ah, those two posts would require new reaction "sad".

I mean, I fcking love the lad, and I would not want to see him gone... but let's face it. It would be reasonable thing to do. It is unlikely that he will contribute much nor will he get back to his imposing best. But still, my heart does not let react "agree". Somehow too happy reaction.

Well if he will leave, then thanks for everything, and a lot of spaghetti for your future, big Vic!!

P.S I still honestly think we should have gone for another good DM if we realized that Vic will not make comeback...

Great that year. Will never forget that Chelsea performance. Up there with some of the best midfield performances I have seen from a Spurs player in the Prem.

Indeed. I've never seen someone totally steamroller Kante like Vic did in that game. Brilliant performance.

Back
Top Bottom