UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can do all of the homes.
Olympiakos a bit too soon sadly. Think that will be a good trip.
Munich tempting but a too close to Christmas and no chance of a ticket.
Red Star is very tempting though, reckon they'll be official packages for that one? - Obviously only a trip to make if you can get a ticket.

Eric at his cryptic best though, I really do like the guy and just love the way he saunters on looking as though he's just ploughed about ten acres on the tractor. Nothing pretentious about Mr Cantona :thumbup:

Not a look that works for everyone....

images

Probably go with her and do the usual oh whats going on over there, looks like some sort of football is on :D
I sincerely doubt that your good lady is anywhere near that gullible, you're going to have to come up with something better than that.
In fairness you are talking to a guy who many years ago was constantly being nagged about the fact he never took his (then) girlfriend to the pictures. So I finally agreed to take her, it was a Monday afternoon and we watched a matinee showing of Jaws. When it finished we grabbed some chips and just made it in time to watch the local derby of Wrexham vs Chester at the Racecourse. To say she was 'not amused' would be a gross understatement.... :( ;)

I sincerely doubt that your good lady is anywhere near that gullible, you're going to have to come up with something better than that.
In fairness you are talking to a guy who many years ago was constantly being nagged about the fact he never took his (then) girlfriend to the pictures. So I finally agreed to take her, it was a Monday afternoon and we watched a matinee showing of Jaws. When it finished we grabbed some chips and just made it in time to watch the local derby of Wrexham vs Chester at the Racecourse. To say she was 'not amused' would be a gross understatement.... :( ;)
Nah I know how to get the misses on side. I forgot to mention the build up prior, which will involve expensive meal the night before, shopping and lots of mulled wine in the afternoon.

In truth its me thats getting played.

Well chuffed with the draw. All three away game will be epic. Proper teams with proper fans. Unlike Barca who did not even sell there away allocation for Wembley

Classic bit of magic from UEFA keep all the big TV teams apart by putting all the big English and Spanish teams in seperate groups (Chelsea aren't a big team lol) ... job well done ...

Aren't Ajax by far the richest club in the Netherlands and therefore hated by all other Dutch supporters?

I agree European cups were better before the CL was created but so were a lot of other things such as music and my hairline.

What can you about it though?
Ajax is not hated because of money but because the club and its supporters are being considered cocky and arrogant. Of course the true reason is that Ajax is by far the most succesful club in our country.

Last edited:
This is a decent group for us, but I would not underestimate Bayern. If Coutinho gets in form, they could be dangerous and go deep in the tournament.

Still think we win the group, but I don’t think it will be easy.
Trust me, nobody is underestimating Bayern. They are football royalty and the favorites to win the group.

I have already sent an email to Kennedys in Munich to tell them we'll come.

On the telephone the woman I spoke to told me that they can only take reservations of a group of 10. Then I'd like 50 of those I said.

Back
Top Bottom