UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It always cracks me up when I see the European perspective that a 3 hour flight is “a bitch to travel to.”
It's not so much the flying time, more the availability of flights. There are very few direct flights from London to Belgrade, and the ones that are available are pretty expensive.

It's not so much the flying time, more the availability of flights. There are very few direct flights from London to Belgrade, and the ones that are available are pretty expensive.
One of my mates goes to Belgrade for work now and again says it’s a nice place but quite expensive.

It doesn't matter what you look like, where you come from, what religion you follow, or the color of your skin, Everyone is welcome in Belgrade .
Wish you all the best, cheers.

maybe this vlog from the last year can help you to see that.

Belgrade is, by far, the most fun of the 3 cities in the group. An absolutely insane place to go for a night out.

Problem will be, wearing Spurs gear or speaking English that couple of days will be quite dangerous :dempsey:

Not really, Munich is a great city and one of those underrated cities in Europe, Bruges is another example.

It doesn't matter what you look like, where you come from, what religion you follow, or the color of your skin, Everyone is welcome in Belgrade .

Posting a Woolwich (ars*nal) video on here is probably not the best way to say hello to us...

Last edited:

Please remove the video....we do not want AFTV on here. Never live it down if they find out :( I realise you meant well though so thanks.

Well up for this campaign. European nights under the lights. You have to love them.

A group we should get out from. White Hart Lane buzzing......

And as the excitement builds and the crowd roars as one ....... I can’t wait to be told to sit down by my friendly steward!!

You guys don’t know how good you have it. Or maybe you do, I don’t know.

In Europe, low cost carriers have a high market share and point to point nonstop availability is high even for “weird” city pairs and generally cheap.

In the US, legacy carriers dominate and unless you are flying from or to a hub, nonstops don’t even exist. Where nonstops do exist, they are often quite expensive as sometimes they’re only served by a single airline.

Odds to advance from group B:

Bayern 1/12 92%
Spurs 1/5 83%
Olympiacos 7/2 22%
Red Star Belgrade 10/1 9%

Adds up to 206% but the bookie has to make a profit.

Our odds to win the group are 7/4 36%. Not bad!

You guys don’t know how good you have it. Or maybe you do, I don’t know.

In Europe, low cost carriers have a high market share and point to point nonstop availability is high even for “weird” city pairs and generally cheap.

In the US, legacy carriers dominate and unless you are flying from or to a hub, nonstops don’t even exist. Where nonstops do exist, they are often quite expensive as sometimes they’re only served by a single airline.
Only limited experience but flying was more like a bus in the US, if you miss your connecting flight they don't care and you get the next one. Here not flying direct is a little less flexible.

Back
Top Bottom