UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't like my one Barcelona,Inter and Lokomotiv :llorishuh:
That’s exactly what I got.

The EU IS SO CORRUPT.

skynews-ian-holloway-brexit_4751415.jpg

I got Barca, Lyon and Lokomotiv in my draw. Dippers got Inter, Young Boys and Benfica, City got Dortmund, Zagreb and Lille and Chelsea got Real, Salzburg and Atalanta.

Let's hope for something a bit different. We did Barca last year. Lyon and Lokomotiv would be decent tho. Lyon in particular would be fun for Tanguy and Hugo.

EDIT: on a re-draw I got Juve, Salzburg and Young Boys. Would be a good group as well.

So the draw is next thursday
We know game days
When do they announce the days we play each in our group (so I can book flights)?
Normally mid-afternoon-ish on the day the of the draw. But there's no set time - I believe it's still done partly by negotiation rather than just a computer draw so it depends how long it takes.

I really, really want Valencia in real life. It's a nice city and a short trip from where I live. Plus they're not the strongest team around so we could get a result away from home
I’m in Alicante a fair amount so that’s a tidy little renfe up the road

I’d take ‘my’ group in general , great away days coupled with an expectation to qualify comfortably

Back
Top Bottom