UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it fixed?
I registered Tottenham as my club and every time I do the draw we get Zenit and the dippers get a group of death ...

It’s not no, however there is more chances of facing certain teams than others based on teams not being able to face teams from the same country and Ukrainian and Russian teams being separated. I don’t know how it’s worked out but basically we will have a higher probiotic of getting certain teams over others

It looks like an interesting group of teams this year. A couple of good teams in Pot 3 & Pot 4 but equally teams that would seem like a breeze:

ECqCc99X4AEn3Hx

My ideal group stage would be:

Zenit
Spurs
Krasnodar/ Club Brugge/ Rosenborg
Young Boys/ Crvena Zvezda

Dodgy teams like Inter Milan, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen & Dinamo Zagreb in Pot 3 and a fair few like Lokomotiv Moscow, Genk, Galatasaray, Atalanta & Lille in the last group. My biggest preference is to avoid Inter Milan again as well as Lyon.

I still keep doing that draw thing and we just keep on getting Juventus....have a feeling it's a cert...be cracking games though :thumbup:
:coys:
No thank you. Dybala will punish us for the image right situation :defoe:

Then again if we do spank them a couple times it might convince him that coming to us would be a step up. :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom