Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Threads? ...Last time I tried, I came out in a rash, mate... Clearly I have a lot to learn.

Anyway: Busy night tonight.... All of a sudden I have choices to make. This just popped up:

2na40h2.png

Thanks Admin Admin :adethumbup:

There’s no choice to make. Polish women, by birth or extraction, are passionate but jealous lovers, and completely mental, but they’ll defend you in a knife fight when you’re outnumbered 10-1. They are pure gold.

There’s no choice to make. Polish women, by birth or extraction, are passionate but jealous lovers, and completely mental, but they’ll defend you in a knife fight when you’re outnumbered 10-1. They are pure gold.
There was me thinking it would be a good way to get my house clean and shiny
not that kind of polish women, obviously

Right... Sounds just the ticket tbh.

Flirty Mature Polish lady it is then.

Don't be gone so long next time Mr C... One can't buy this kind of essential insight and mentor-ship (even if evidently most other things can bought)!

Right... Sounds just the ticket tbh.

Flirty Mature Polish lady it is then.

Don't be gone so long next time Mr C... One can't buy this kind of essential insight and mentor-ship (even if evidently most other things can bought)!

I went skiing for 10 days in St Anton and then spent the rest of the holidays at my folks seeing old friends in the evenings down the pub.

(Don’t tell Vince though, he thinks I’m enough of a middle class English cunt as it is)

I went skiing for 10 days in St Anton and then spent the rest of the holidays at my folks seeing old friends in the evenings down the pub.

(Don’t tell Vince though, he thinks I’m enough of a middle class English cunt as it is)

Nice.... :adethumbup:

"Friends".... Thanks for the reminder.... Talking to the turkey wasn't quite what I'd built it up to be.... Always next year!:harrysmile:

A short note on our two debutantes:

Marsh played the last 26 minutes had nineteen touches eighteen of which went to another Spurs player
Eyoma played the last 12 minutes had eight touches all of which went to another Spurs player

Those few minutes will have given both these players immense confidence it just shows how 'long-term' Poch is thinking ....

A short note on our two debutantes:

Marsh played the last 26 minutes had nineteen touches eighteen of which went to another Spurs player
Eyoma played the last 12 minutes had eight touches all of which went to another Spurs player

Those few minutes will have given both these players immense confidence it just shows how 'long-term' Poch is thinking ....
Eyoma. Amazing. 18. Hackney boy.

Fucking love this shit.

Respect to everyone today (well yesterday) - to the Spurs fans who made it there on a Friday night, to our players who all turned up on the night and more than did their stint and to Poch for respecting the opposition and to the Tranmere fans who created a good atmosphere. There I was thinking this is a potential banana skin never imagining a 7-0 win.

well to the spurs fans who i talked to . credit to your club . as for your players what a superb lot you have mr Kane had a pic with me and my little girl . alli had a pic to . that was brutal tonight . . the S.W. A where amazing . never stopped singing both sets of players got standing ovations we even stud up when harry came on the pitch . good luck for the rest of the season . hope you beat that red and light blue crap to the prem respect

Respect to everyone today (well yesterday) - to the Spurs fans who made it there on a Friday night, to our players who all turned up on the night and more than did their stint and to Poch for respecting the opposition and to the Tranmere fans who created a good atmosphere. There I was thinking this is a potential banana skin never imagining a 7-0 win.
After not scoring for about 40 minutes, I was getting Newport vibes from this match, thankfully that was put to rest in the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom