Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love hearing Poch speak.

When you hear the shit that comes out of Klopp’s or Mourinho’s mouth, he always says the right things. Class.

Re: Kane/Injury risk:

"We at Tottenham prefer to look at things positively"

i.e "Fuck off you shit-trawling scumbag hack... Nothing for you here BOY.... Back to fellating that tramp up the road... Off you go."

:pochsmirk:

Don’t take the piss - I had to google it ffs. How many threads have you started? It’s a mine field.

Threads? ...Last time I tried, I came out in a rash, mate... Clearly I have a lot to learn.

Anyway: Busy night tonight.... All of a sudden I have choices to make. This just popped up:

2na40h2.png

Thanks Admin Admin :adethumbup:

Are we measuring performances according to grass-stains on knees now.....

Love the internet. :llorishuh:
I'm not, I just didn't understand why someone got lambasted for saying something that seems to have been the truth.
I was bought up watching Best, Marsh, Worthington, Currie and players like them, who would put a show of skill on when the game gave them the opportunity
I loved watching Dele strut his stuff

Back
Top Bottom