Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The old fat lad was Steve McNulty, probably one of our best players, can more than hold his own in our league.

Well done Tottenham, Deli Alli was fantastic probably one of the best performances I’ve seen at my 30 years watching the Rovers.
I was really happy to see Kane come on just to see him playing, but at the time at 0-6 everyone thought the worst, and thought it was slightly brutal.
Good luck in the next round and we hope you stop Liverpool winning the league.
You've got a decent player in banks who came on

Poch brought Kane on in the spirit of the game and glad it was received well

All the best

This thing about MP saying he brought Kane on out of respect to Tranmere fans, I'm not sure he's being totally honest. Macmanaman said last night that he was talking to Pochettino off-camera (before the press conference) and he asked him the same question, MP replied that Kane begging him for a chance to get on the pitch and score. That makes a whole lot more sense, especially as Harry's scoring bonuses bump his salary up to elite player (salary-wise) level. I get the impression that the respect angle was for the cameras, might even have been suggested to him by a higher-up

This thing about MP saying he brought Kane on out of respect to Tranmere fans, I'm not sure he's being totally honest. Macmanaman said last night that he was talking to Pochettino off-camera (before the press conference) and he asked him the same question, MP replied that Kane begging him for a chance to get on the pitch and score. That makes a whole lot more sense, especially as Harry's scoring bonuses bump his salary up to elite player (salary-wise) level. I get the impression that the respect angle was for the cameras, might even have been suggested to him by a higher-up
Why do you spoil things? macmanaman is a liar.

This thing about MP saying he brought Kane on out of respect to Tranmere fans, I'm not sure he's being totally honest. Macmanaman said last night that he was talking to Pochettino off-camera (before the press conference) and he asked him the same question, MP replied that Kane begging him for a chance to get on the pitch and score. That makes a whole lot more sense, especially as Harry's scoring bonuses bump his salary up to elite player (salary-wise) level. I gp
WTF Pochie?
:levywtf:

So we're left with the unconvincing explanation that he did it so the good people of Birkenhead could see Harry Kane in the flesh.

Be honest, that's a piss-poor reason. Do you really care who Tranmere fans get to and don't get to see?

Back
Top Bottom