Tranmere Rovers F.C. v Tottenham Hotspur F.C - Friday 4th January, 2018, 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was at the game, before the game drank in the pub next to the ground. Full of Spurs and Tranmere fans all friendly.
As for the singing 'your shit' song, my take of it was the Spurs fans singing it to their goalkeeper after the 'collision' with Lucas which he took stick from the fans. Then after we went 3-0 up some of the Spurs fans started singing 'your shit' and asking him 'what's the score' which he took it well.
Anyway a good night and respect to the Tranmere fans as nearly all of them stayed th the end.

COYS

The old fat lad was Steve McNulty, probably one of our best players, can more than hold his own in our league.

Well done Tottenham, Deli Alli was fantastic probably one of the best performances I’ve seen at my 30 years watching the Rovers.
I was really happy to see Kane come on just to see him playing, but at the time at 0-6 everyone thought the worst, and thought it was slightly brutal.
Good luck in the next round and we hope you stop Liverpool winning the league.

The old fat lad was Steve McNulty, probably one of our best players, can more than hold his own in our league.

Well done Tottenham, Deli Alli was fantastic probably one of the best performances I’ve seen at my 30 years watching the Rovers.
I was really happy to see Kane come on just to see him playing, but at the time at 0-6 everyone thought the worst, and thought it was slightly brutal.
Well said lad.
Hope you guys continue on your upward trajectory.
And well played your lads and fans tonight. Kept at it and most looked like they stayed to the very end- the fans too ;). Impressive, even if the result wasn’t what you were hoping for.

Great post.
Great feedback.. Good luck to you and your team going forward. Result aside, all i have heard about the atmosphere and interaction between the 2 clubs has been awesome.

Nice to see you lad, and no hard feelings towards Tranmere. I'm glad we had a nice match with no knee-fracturing tackles. Wishing you well on your next adventures.
:adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom