Tottenham's 17/18 Champions league campaign

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carvajal will miss a minimum of a month and a half with Pericarditis.

Good news for the game but it obviously sucks for him. Hope he makes a full recovery

Anyone planning on buying tickets for the game at the Bernabeu via the Madrid website, I'd recommend you become a Madridista and buy today or at the weekend before they go on general sale on Monday at 10 am. There are about 500 still available under €100, probably another 500 available over this price (€120-€190) but they're going fast. Hard to find seats together, I was lucky to get three one in front of the other. Looks pretty certain to sell out.

From the plan you see when buying tickets it looks like we have the whole of the top two tiers (3 and 4) of the Fondo Norte end.

Here's a link (in English) to becoming one if you can stomach it, it says it's €30 but I only got charged €25 for the first year...

Hello, do you know if there's any more left? Desperate to get two!!

Hello, do you know if there's any more left? Desperate to get two!!
There are still about couple of hundred under €100 and I'd guess a further 400 or so costing €120-190. The question is whether the Real Madrid website will accept non-Spanish credit cards. As I live here that wasn't a problem for me but it may well be for others. General sale opens at 10 am (9 am UK time) tomorrow (Monday) so try then, you won't lose anything. If not you'll be in the hand of ticket agencies, touts and people passing on spares. Good luck!

There are still about couple of hundred under €100 and I'd guess a further 400 or so costing €120-190. The question is whether the Real Madrid website will accept non-Spanish credit cards. As I live here that wasn't a problem for me but it may well be for others. General sale opens at 10 am (9 am UK time) tomorrow (Monday) so try then, you won't lose anything. If not you'll be in the hand of ticket agencies, touts and people passing on spares. Good luck!

Appreciate the info! I'll be trying come the morning, going to be an absolute nightmare if I can't get anything as I have it all booked!

If you have ordered tickets you will have received a confirmation email with a link to fill in your passport details. No tickets will be sent out without them according to RM

Bale has been injured for over 8 months at Madrid. Missed over 50 games (and counting) Since 13/14 - present day
Before he joined he was injured for us just over 5 months, 21 games since 09/10-13/14

That's 8 seasons missing 71 games in 13 months out

Let's pit him against the 'injury prone' Dembele.
Since 08/09 - present (covering 3 clubs) 9 seasons he has missed 46 games in 8 months out
12 for AZ.
16 for Fulham and
18 for Spurs in 5 seasons- going into his 6th this season.- Under 2.5 months out

Thats 5 months and 31 games less than Bale from 08/09 - present day
And 2.5 months and 3 games less for us.

Bale was out for twice the amount of time but missed just 3 more games.
Lay off time coinciding with closed season?

It's surprising that Bale has been paid for more time injured than Dembele and missed more games for us in the same time playing.
And that overall Bale is more injury prone.

Bale has been injured for over 8 months at Madrid. Missed over 50 games (and counting) Since 13/14 - present day
Before he joined he was injured for us just over 5 months, 21 games since 09/10-13/14

That's 8 seasons missing 71 games in 13 months out

Let's pit him against the 'injury prone' Dembele.
Since 08/09 - present (covering 3 clubs) 9 seasons he has missed 46 games in 8 months out
12 for AZ.
16 for Fulham and
18 for Spurs in 5 seasons- going into his 6th this season.- Under 2.5 months out

Thats 5 months and 31 games less than Bale from 08/09 - present day
And 2.5 months and 3 games less for us.

Bale was out for twice the amount of time but missed just 3 more games.
Lay off time coinciding with closed season?

It's surprising that Bale has been paid for more time injured than Dembele and missed more games for us in the same time playing.
And that overall Bale is more injury prone.

So many numbers... arrggghhh you've given me a headache

Updated the groups on the original post.

Also, is it sold out? I thought the tickets would be on sale for Guest today but it still says unavailable

It's the symbol of the city, been on the coat of arms for hundreds of years.

valenciaescudo01.gif

There's some legend that a Muslim ruler in the days of El Cid said that they would rule over Valencia as long as the city's bats flew at night. One night they didn't, and one was said to have landed the next night on the crown of James I of Aragon who was preparing to take the city. Some cobblers like that anyhow.
Cheers.
Bats the lot of it.

So many numbers... arrggghhh you've given me a headache
Bale was injured for double the time and out for more games than Dembele has.
Even over his career with AZ, Fulham and Us he's been injured less time and missed less games than Bale has for us and Madrid.

Better.

Im expecting us to get soundly beaten this fixture.
Hopefully so do their players think so, but not ours.
You never know. If the Valencia teams can match them, and Betis beat them we can.
Ronaldo scored 4 goals in 11 pl games against us.
2 in 2 CL
2 in 2 fa cup.
Never lost against us.
16 games W12 D4 Gls 8 Assts 4

We have fuck all to lose. Pressure is off.
Would much prefer to be playing them at home at old white hart lane though.
I think we would have been all over them like a rash.

How many calf strains has Bale had? Same injury over and over.
The medical team at Real Madrid have to figure out why it keeps happening
otherwise he's screwed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom