Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a start, but they're still unreasonably high. I'll see how many £24 (+fees) tickets are available, but that's the absolute max I'd pay. £47 on the sidelines is farcical.

Could have charged £25 for all tickets in lower except middle south and north which would be £35 along with all club Wembley. Top tier £20 all round
£10 & £20 concessions .
My bet they would have sold 50, 000 already would be looking to flog maybe 30,000 tickets in the top tier by now.

Not bothering with this now, prices put me off from the off, won't watch it on the box either or any other of our friendlies, won't even look at goal highlights.

Next goal i wanna see is at the geordies, Harry banging it in WALLOP.
Hopefully i'll make it into the ground.

Still won't be going personally but interested to know if anyone has actually changed their plans as a result of the "price decrease" ? (which is essentially just reclassification of seats within the price bands).

Still won't be going personally but interested to know if anyone has actually changed their plans as a result of the "price decrease" ? (which is essentially just reclassification of seats within the price bands).
At £24 yeah I'm going to get a ticket now, cheaper or on par with other pre-season games i've been to. No problem paying this for a friendly to watch Spurs. That said, I'm not sat on-line busting a gut for a ticket, i'm relaxed and will get one eventually as I know they will be available right up to match day.

Back
Top Bottom