Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rubin-Kazan-Stadium.jpg

I read somewhere that only some 7,000 tickets have been sold so far.

Be a great achievement to keep it under 10,000.

#IrRelevent

Here's a link which sets out their thoughts on soccer...
Champions League does not need likes of Leicester, says US sports executive

(I see Bagelboy already posted this link, oh well, here it is again)

ArmadilloSackRace ArmadilloSackRace posted the link on page 1 too.

I just read the article, and my overwhelming reaction after having tried to take it in sensibly is to FUCKING PUNCH THE YANK CUNT (no offence to our American bretheren on here) STILLITANO IN THE FACE!!!!

Get a grip you prick.

It's fucking football not soccer. When will these fucking idiots learn they will not make friends with football fans here by calling it soccer?

Who created "soccer"? Well it sure as shit wasn't Man Utd. even if it wasn't Leicester either.
Wow, that has made me really angry and I know it shouldn't have done. but seriously fuck off mate.

:carrollwtf::parker::defoe:

The multi games package tickets I got for CL worked out to about £27 per game.
To stand in the same place for this friendly will cost £45.
They have even split the lower tiers at each end into two different prices. £24 for the front half and £35 for the back.
Disgusting.
I don't know why the usual pre season friendly home game wasn't factored into our rent
We could have held a pre season friendly and donated money, maybe to Brent initiatives, charged cheaper prices and got a better turn out.
The FA and Club have also missed an opportunity to do the same. The FA ain't exactly skint.

Looks like they'll be plenty of space on the pitch looking at that. Surprised they're selling tickets there to be honest
Wild ass guess here, but here in the states when we have football matches that we know won't sell out (often in 50k-60k+ American football stadiums), they close off the upper portions of the venues from ticket sales. It eliminates cheap seats and sucks, but it looks better on TV. Why they care about that, I don't know.

As I said, just a guess, but since it's being run by Yanks maybe they aren't selling tickets to that top level and have just decided to call it "sold out"?

Wild ass guess here, but here in the states when we have football matches that we know won't sell out (often in 50k-60k+ American football stadiums), they close off the upper portions of the venues from ticket sales. It eliminates cheap seats and sucks, but it looks better on TV. Why they care about that, I don't know.

As I said, just a guess, but since it's being run by Yanks maybe they aren't selling tickets to that top level and have just decided to call it "sold out"?
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Champions League does not need likes of Leicester, says US sports executive

Your right. Relevant chairman Stillitano has been quoted as saying the CL does not need teams like Leicester and has held talk with five PL clubs about forming a breakaway league
We were not one of those 5. City, Utd, Woolwich, chavs and Liverpool.

This pricing and the probable lack of bodies may not do us any favours.
Yet I cannot see Liverpool fans suffering these prices either for a friendly
Then again they have more global commercial appeal.
This is why it's very important for us to be consistent in the league. We then can be considered one of the big 5 clubs. They'll have to make it 6. :)
I don't want a breakaway league but we need to be there involved in the negotiations when discussed and have influence.
If there is a breakaway European league then I want us to be as far away from it as possible, even if it meant we were playing in the Championship.

Yep. There's literally no chance the upper tiers of Wembley are actually already sold out for this game, and all the lower tiers are still available.

An attendance of under 10,000 would be a great statement and should attract some proper media coverage
Under 10,000 at Wembley, can you imagine how shit the atmosphere will be? And how shit it will look on TV. Most fans will be Juve as well. I don't know anyone who is going. I wonder if the people who go every game (Rosie etc) will go or if they'll boycott it too. To be fair can understand them going seeing as some have 600+ games without missing a game anywhere.

Also wonder if the company will pull a Woolwich and include 'Tickets Sold' rather than turned up on the day. Although who would pay for a ticket then not go I have no idea... I also suspect there will be 'Partner Complimentary Tickets' all over the place nearer the time if the situation is this dire.
Bad times.

Back
Top Bottom