Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought the very same..

e+meme+fffffuuuu.jpg

So KWP is better defensively with one-on-ones than Trippier... confirmed.
But that delicious ball to Kane is what Trips provides.

If it is a serious injury I imagine we'll bring someone in next week.

Nice bit of quality on display from the boys today.

Erikssen, Vertonghen & Sissoko excellent. KWP didn't put a foot wrong, good decision making when he had a 2-1 against him. Great saves from Lloris distribution in first half worse than normal.

Would have liked to have seen Janssen on earlier, but guess Poch working on Kane's fitness and he sees this more important.

Great tempo first half and first 20mins of 2nd. No a poor performance from anyone with the exception of Winks and Janssen who do look off the pace a tad.

Juve were nearly as bad as us as we were against Citeh, I guess they are a week behind us, which might show the difference last week too??

Anyway, what shall we melt about now that we've beaten CL finalists and serial Serie A champions, Multiple League 1 and CL quarter-finalists?

Have we made any adjustments to the Wembley pitch? IIRC the size didn't suit us last year

Commentator said apparently we've been training on a pitch exactly the same size to prepare for the Poch press, plus they plan to cut the grass shorter than normal to avoid the kind of turgid pace on the ball you usually see when England play a meaningless friendly

Back
Top Bottom