Tottenham vs Juventus (Friendly)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think Italian sides are generally behind our teams in pre-season, but they still won't have come to lose.

Saw them play against Milan last season. Typical Italian game with more time spent waiting for people to get off the floor than anything else.

If Spurs can control the tempo due to better fitness and having a point to prove to Poch ahead of next weekend then I would say that's a big factor today.

On my stream I have Shaka Hislop as pundit. He comes across as an an utter cockstroke. Or is that just me?
Swedish pundit is doing his job by not being biased towards either team. He's baffled by Juventus defense but also lifts that we are doing well

So you weren't in fact wrong about not having to do business early? OK, good to know

:kanehand:

ive never made one comment about doing business early. The benefits of it are a myth if you ask me.

If you do it before the window shuts, then you have done it early enough.

If we sign Tolijan or Perreira this week, why isn't that early enough?

Because they missed a tour? Big deal

Back
Top Bottom