Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch will rotate a couple players, but I'd be surprised if he if it was more than 4.

Both fullbacks, one center back and Lucas/Llorente in for Kane. We need to get used to playing without Kane (again) and you can't do that from the bench.

Pics or GTFO

2b36cd5912b8caa192284d0d4750d306.jpg

First, what a result yesterday. We seemed the better team for much of the action. Then Harry goes off injured and it looked dire for about 10 mins. We then regained our footing and took what was rightfully ours!

For this game, I am torn. We need to rest players as we can. Would be a huge help if Lamela, Dier, and Aurier are able to go. But we absolutely can not drop points. And if remotely within reason, we need to add to our GD.

Also, dunno why so many seem hell-bent on mass rotation.

Need our attacking players sharp; a settled team behind them could prove crucial over the coming games.

Lloris
Aurier(if fit), Sanchez, Jan, Davies.
Wanyama, Sissoko.
Lamela(if fit), Eriksen, Lucas.
Llorente.
Gazza, KWP, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Dele, Son.

I think this team would have more than enough to down Huddersfield, provided that everyone is fully focused and on their game. Being able to get through without having to risk Toby, Rose, Winks, Dele or Sonny would be glorious.

Lloris
Aurier(if fit), Sanchez, Jan, Davies.
Wanyama, Sissoko.
Lamela(if fit), Eriksen, Lucas.
Llorente.
Gazza, KWP, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Dele, Son.

I think this team would have more than enough to down Huddersfield, provided that everyone is fully focused and on their game. Being able to get through without having to risk Toby, Rose, Winks, Dele or Sonny would be glorious.
Might break a few rules as well.

Lloris
KWP Sanchez Jan Davies
Wanyama
Sissoko Eriksen
Lamela
Llorente Son
I get that the opponent is Huddersfield but still need to get the 3pts. The backline we can switch since our opponents are much of an attacking threat. Get Vic in for Winks and Lamela for Dele. Sissoko is a monster so I'm not too worried about him, Eriksen I'd start then bring him off early.

Son looked exhausted during the end of yesterday's match but he's a confidence player, if he can snatch a goal or two against Huddersfield, I will feel a lot more confident going into Wednesday's match. Whether he's scores or not, I wouldn't keep him past the 60th min.

Back
Top Bottom