Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Putting Foyth Skipp wanyama and Dave in-rest Eriksen -are you guys mental??
Its strongest possible 11
Simple as
Huddersfield is done. Not saying Skip should play, but Sanchez and Foyth are good enough to deal with weakest attack in the league don't you think?

We need fresh legs in 2nd leg, possible 120 minutes, you never know..

theres a handful of games left, we have just had a week off and every game is vital to staying in the CL places.
Winks starts and needs the minutes, Davies in for Rose and possibly Lucas and Llorente for Kane and Son(at a push) but think we need to get the game won with the likes of Dele Eriksen and the belgians on tbh.

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Sissoko - Winks - Eriksen
Son - Dele - Lucas
4-0

Just got 2 tickets in Block 416 :) . Chuffed. But, if you are not at the computer mashing the f5 key, you are crap out of luck..

Did have a 1882 ticket in the basket at one point.. for £4.50 !!!! But, really wanted a pair of tickets together for this match.

----------------------Lloris

KWP----Foyth----Sanchez----Davies

-----------Winks----Wanyama
Lucas------------Eriksen------------Dele

--------------------Llorente

Gazzaniga
Trippier
Aldeweireld
Vertonghen
Skipp
Sissoko
Son

go strong line up, minimal changes - fullbacks and maybe sissoko/son rested.
hopefully get an early goal or 2 and then be able to look at shuffling the players.
Ideally get 2 early goals, one of their players gets sent off, and then I can relax and watch the rest of the game with my cock and balls out.

----------------------Lloris

KWP----Foyth----Sanchez----Davies

-----------Winks----Wanyama
Lucas------------Eriksen------------Dele

--------------------Llorente

Gazzaniga
Trippier
Aldeweireld
Vertonghen
Skipp
Sissoko
Son