Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great game, Enjoyed the match and could not asked for a better performance! , was in the north stand right next to the away fans and everybody was sitting down i remeber the old days where we would have a laugh with the away fans and be stood for the whole match it was a very boring atmosphere in the stand , next time i know to go to the south stand which is where it seems everybody has gone too

Unfortunately, it seems those who want to sit and be in a sterile environment have also opted for "seats" in the South Stand. They are bitching about not being able to see as the nasty fans are standing and generating an atmosphere, so along comes the Steward who is also a night club bouncer as his other job, to threaten the standing supporters. I suppose once we get everyone sitting, they will complain about the noise and we are told to pipe it down..

Shocking way that the Club have handled this South Stand situation. The message should have been crystal clear. Too many people wanting to be in the middle of the atmosphere, but not generate any of it. Where I was sat yesterday in 416, there were loads around me that didn't utter a single word or join in any songs.

Great game, Enjoyed the match and could not asked for a better performance! , was in the north stand right next to the away fans and everybody was sitting down i remeber the old days where we would have a laugh with the away fans and be stood for the whole match it was a very boring atmosphere in the stand , next time i know to go to the south stand which is where it seems everybody has gone too
Come on, it’s only Hudd. I’m in the front row of the North Upper and against City there was a lot of bants/abuse being chucked at them and the atmosphere on our side was superb. I’m looking forward to Spam coming because they’ll give it back too. Should be fun.

Come on, it’s only Hudd. I’m in the front row of the North Upper and against City there was a lot of bants/abuse being chucked at them and the atmosphere on our side was superb. I’m looking forward to Spam coming because they’ll give it back too. Should be fun.

It's all spam have to play for this season.

No im on here calling you out on your bullshit
Problem with blakey is, he's someone who can't admit they were wrong. You always get people like that in life. Me, you and most of us on here dissed Sissoko when he played shit for us. And he DID play shit for a season or so so, no doubt. But his turnaround in every aspect (apart from shooting!!) has been immense. This is partly due to himself and partly due to the great work Poch has done with him, knowing there was a great player in there trying to get out.
Blakey can't admit this cos unlike us he thinks it's embarrassing if he admits he was wrong! Why??!! Who knows? Sad cunt. :pochfacepalm:

I for one do not share others joy.

I am absolutely disgusted. Disgusted I tell you.

rQBwfhW.jpg

How dare the club put BAE in the cheap seats on the floor!

This aggression will not stand. That man's hair is an institution. He should be up in a box quaffing Chateau Lafite with Ozzie, not looking around the backside of some steward in hopes of catching a glimpse of Llorente. The revolution is now.

COYS

Unfortunately, it seems those who want to sit and be in a sterile environment have also opted for "seats" in the South Stand. everyone sitting, they will complain about the noise... Too many people wanting to be in the middle of the atmosphere, but not generate any of it. Where I was sat yesterday in 416, there were loads around me that didn't utter a single word or join in any songs.
That right there.... nutshell!

Back
Top Bottom