Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent three matches in a row. We have to brace ourselves for a rough week though - it could be magical but we could just as easily have our arses handed to us twice by Citeh.
:avbfacepalm:

We're definitely in a much better position going into the second leg of the CL quarters than most of us would have thought, and City away in the league is almost a free hit. Really don't want to see melters if they don't go the way we hope.

If that was Sissoko this place would be full of cultists sucking each other into a frenzy.

Most people are happy with both players today because they don’t have agendas. You needed to go and read a graph before you could be sure Wanyama even played well.

I bet you’re gutted Sissoko got an assist.
How can you even show your face after claiming Sissoko and Eriksen play the same position.

Desperate nob is desperate

I know Huddersfield were utter shite but Wanyama was a massive positive today. 63/77 passes (most of anyone ahead of the back3), 4 tackles (joint most of anyone), scored a cracking goal too.

If that was Sissoko this place would be full of cultists sucking each other into a frenzy.

Very poor opposition but the best 90 big Vic’s had for a very long time. Be nice to see him get some games now if he can stay fit, next to Winks, could be a nice balance.

You couldnt just rightly praise Wanyama without making a Sissoko dig could you, you fat fucking dungbean. Fuck off.

tenor.gif

The World cup fcuked up our England players.

Everyone of them has had games out of or had average form in spells.

I blame Levy and Pochettino for that. Of Lamela sell him.

I don't agree. It's very difficult to say for certain why these injuries are/ have been happening. Toby & Eriksen haven't missed many games this season & both had just as busy spells over the summer. It would be interesting to see how other players at other clubs have fared with similar schedules and game time.

I also don't agree with the whole blaming trend I see. We are 1-0 up in the quarter finals of the Champions League, in the top 4 positions which is more than excellent for a club of where we are at at present and have done so with no real home advantage for nearly two years. Entirely up to you of course but the blame culture that's seeping into football instead of just enjoying it for what it is really irks me

Pochettino needs to fcuk off with the players not fit to play sh!t.

Too obsessed with City already.

Be fcuking professional. This game is the most important until the next one.

Getting into the top 4 is still more likely to yield CL football next season especially as he stupidly thinks buying no one all season is a sensible transfer policy.

Don't undo a good week by being complacent.
oh shut up will ya
It's fucking Huddersfield.

Great performance given the amount of changes. Nice to see Vic back, Sissoko was immense again.. What a turn around.
The atmosphere was good at times but died a bit once the 2nd went in, it was a bit of a walk in the park and that dampens the adrenaline etc.
There really are some Cunt stewards at the new ground.. They were bragging to people about having their season ticket cancelled, one of them will take a proper pasting soon if they don't stop being cunts of the highest order.

It's a real pleasure going to the new ground, bit of an early kick off but plenty of time to enjoy a drink or two after.. Met some Huddersfield fans after and they were blown away with the new ground., One claimed to have been to every away game for the last two seasons and reckons no other ground comes even close.

He just flat out doesn't understand football
Yeah, as if your tackling and intercepting stats are going to be high when your team has 90% possession.. :pochfacepalm:

As Sammy says, this is a guy who has to read a graph to see if we played well. I remember him in a match thread a couple of months ago saying we were playing 4 at the back when it was perfectly obvious after 5 minutes of the game that we were playing a 3. He wouldn’t concede that point until at least 20 people laughed at him, and then he made up a ridiculous, bullshit excuse. He’s the least knowledgeable poster on here and he doesn’t even understand what he’s watching, needing recourse to statsbomb to explain it for him.

As to what Sissoko did to him can only be imagined.

This forum fascinates me at times. Achieve a comfortable, routine 4-0 win, with some nice goals and good individual performances, and yet some still find room for a gripe and heated exchange. Amazing.

My XI for this game would be:

4-2-3-1

-------------------Lloris
KWP---Davinson---Vertonghen---Davies
-------Wanyama------Winks
Son--------------Dele-----------------Lucas
-----------------Llorente

I would give a rest to Alderweireld, Trippier, Sissoko and Eriksen.

Back
Top Bottom