Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not usually a fan of Saturday lunchtime kick-offs...
But they don't half come into their own when you win...
You can ALMOST relax for the rest of the weekend, and let everyone ELSE sweat it out!!
:pochsmirk:

The weekend is still young. :levywhoa:

Lucas Moura is a scorer
And a well known on-baller
He races well across the pitch
Giving the opposition the bird
And shouting "life's a bitch"

I know Huddersfield were utter shite but Wanyama was a massive positive today. 63/77 passes (most of anyone ahead of the back3), 4 tackles (joint most of anyone), scored a cracking goal too.

If that was Sissoko this place would be full of cultists sucking each other into a frenzy.

Very poor opposition but the best 90 big Vic’s had for a very long time. Be nice to see him get some games now if he can stay fit, next the Winks, could be a nice balance.
Definitely and even though like you say the opposition was poor, his most recent 90 minutes have been in cups against even worse opposition from lower leagues(and he was poor in them).

So him performing that well is a massive positive, also we he was good in the last 10 against Man City.

Can't read anything into that game. They're one of the poorest teams that have been in the PL in recent years and it's becoming obvious they've made a pretty horrendous managerial appointment and proved that Dortmund don't have an infinite amount of youth team coaches that could be great in English football.

Great game, Enjoyed the match and could not asked for a better performance! , was in the north stand right next to the away fans and everybody was sitting down i remeber the old days where we would have a laugh with the away fans and be stood for the whole match it was a very boring atmosphere in the stand , next time i know to go to the south stand which is where it seems everybody has gone too

Great game, Enjoyed the match and could not asked for a better performance! , was in the north stand right next to the away fans and everybody was sitting down i remeber the old days where we would have a laugh with the away fans and be stood for the whole match it was a very boring atmosphere in the stand , next time i know to go to the south stand which is where it seems everybody has gone too
Come on, it’s only Hudd. I’m in the front row of the North Upper and against City there was a lot of bants/abuse being chucked at them and the atmosphere on our side was superb. I’m looking forward to Spam coming because they’ll give it back too. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom