Tottenham vs Burnley: Revenge of the Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet they have a shite defence.

I see little dumb with my comments , it's a team game . You seem slightly in awe of them
You keep bringing up their defence, but that is not what I'm talking about. We need to learn from their attacking. I enjoy watching good football and good goals wherever I see it, if that's what you mean.

Fucking incredible! Your arguing that we should've had Liverpool's attack to win games like this, when they struggled immensely with games like this last season and started this one with a draw against Watford and a scrappy win against Crystal Palace.
Yes, what I'm saying is we should clone their team and do everything they do exactly down to their every struggle and shortcoming...

You keep bringing up their defence, but that is not what I'm talking about. We need to learn from their attacking. I enjoy watching good football and good goals wherever I see it, if that's what you mean.

Enjoy the game . I'll stick with ours

Enjoy the game . I'll stick with ours
I haven't even looked at their game, I only brought them up after other people mentioned their score in this thread.
I love how so many people's go to solution for every argument on this forum is to accuse the other person of not being a real fan. Always a clear sign that you have nothing meaningful to bring to the conversation.

I find it amazing how many co-commentators there are in England who constantly say shit like

'I miss the days of the old two up front'
'This team needs put it long to the man up front more often'
'You know what players are like nowadays with their...'
'He has gone down easy there'
'What is with all this passing, switch it up and go long to the big man!'
'That wouldn't have been a foul back in my day'

Back
Top Bottom