Tottenham vs Burnley: Revenge of the Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't act dumb mate, you know what I mean. You wouldn't love us to have the pacey attacking force that Liverpool have; Mane, Salah, etc? That sure as shit would help us in matches like this.

Yet they have a shite defence.

I see little dumb with my comments , it's a team game . You seem slightly in awe of them

Don't act dumb mate, you know what I mean. You wouldn't love us to have the pacey attacking force that Liverpool have; Mane, Salah, etc? That sure as shit would help us in matches like this.

Fucking incredible! Your arguing that we should've had Liverpool's attack to win games like this, when they struggled immensely with games like this last season and started this one with a draw against Watford and a scrappy win against Crystal Palace.

Back
Top Bottom