Tottenham vs Burnley: Revenge of the Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping for a feast of goals from Kane today.

After Kane's first 2 games, if I was the Burnley keeper I would be worried.

germanys-goalkeeper-niklas-treutle-is-picturd-during-the-ice-hockey-d1e4p6.jpg

We need 3 points here. Going into the international break with anything less and the 'hoodoo of Wembley' will play on the players minds.

I'm 50:50 about Sanchez starting. If he does then it releases Dier into midfield, where Wanyama can have time to fully recover, plus I'd rather him start today than away at Everton in our next match. But if he does start and we lose then people will straight away point at the fact he started.

Lloris
Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Dembele Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane
Burnley are missing key players in Hendrick and Walters, plus they don't have Keane are Gray anymore. Vokes is exactly the same players as Wood. We should contain them fairly well.

Which will undoubtedly force me to stay up late on Sunday nights to watch us and then not be arsed to get out of bed for university and work on Monday.
Yeah it's doing my head in. Have to be up at 6:30 on mondays for uni and I've already missed the last two weeks. Although i work on saturday night so i have more chance of watching us i guess

Some of us manage both!

th

In a funny way, we all do?

Like football, religion has many gods, many holy places, a weekend ritual that brings the congregation of followers together to follow their Gods in their place of worship. We are playing our home games at the Mecca of football. Poch is the chosen one to lead us forward , to see our sins.

Crosses, saves, Judas, worship, love and hate-good and evil all rear their head - enjoy Sunday ?

Last edited:
We need 3 points here. Going into the international break with anything less and the 'hoodoo of Wembley' will play on the players minds.

I'm 50:50 about Sanchez starting. If he does then it releases Dier into midfield, where Wanyama can have time to fully recover, plus I'd rather him start today than away at Everton in our next match. But if he does start and we lose then people will straight away point at the fact he started.

Lloris
Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Dembele Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane
Burnley are missing key players in Hendrick and Walters, plus they don't have Keane are Gray anymore. Vokes is exactly the same players as Wood. We should contain them fairly well.
Spearhead formation, break that defensive formation-love it?

th

I think he should call himself Davinson on his shirt and we should also. Sánchez's are two a penny, Davinson is unique and altogether more funky. Conjures up an image 70s Brazil, covering imperiously for Jairzinho, Pelé, Gerson, Tostao and Rivelino alongside Carlos Alberto

I think he should call himself Davinson on his shirt and we should also. Sánchez's are two a penny, Davinson is unique and altogether more funky. Conjures up an image 70s Brazil, covering imperiously for Jairzinho, Pelé, Gerson, Tostao and Rivelino alongside Carlos Alberto
Any excuse to post the greatest team goal of all time. I'm aroused thinking of Davinson in the Wilson Piazza role here...

UK Spurs fans where are people watching this at home. It's not on any of the UK channels. Anyone got a link to a decent streaming site? Ta, mitts x

It's becoming like top trumps we have a Sanchez Walke rand possibly Sergio all we need now is a Jesus for top points .

Back
Top Bottom