Tottenham vs Burnley: Revenge of the Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May I ask - what did Gardner do wrong in your view yesterday?

Mr Taylor allowed we'd the Nazis to commit constant niggling fouls without punishing the perpetrators which disrupted our flow and momentum

Lots of other reasons why we lost but this little twat didn't help!

Yesterday's result has totally ruined my week and I'm still mega pissed off

Lloris
KWP
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dier
Dembele
Son
Eriksen
Dele
Kane

I like wanyama but I would prefer a similar formula to what we played at Newcastle with son coming in.

Now that city are losing 1-0 with walker being sent off I'm slowly getting over yesterday's result!

3-0 spurs, Kane brace and son! COYS :kanegoal:

We need to return to pressing ASAP and make a statement.

We need to dominate, and score a fuck load.

Not looking for just any old 3pts personally.

Need to stop the rot....we can't go through half the season getting used to Wembley, we've played there enough now and the weak performances there are staring to grate heavily.

Burnley, like every other team, will see this as a massive day out and will treat it like a cup final.

We will still win, but it's something we will have to adapt to. I also think ultimately it works in our favour because we will have to adapt.

We have to come to terms with the fact that we will play 19 away games and 19 cup semi finals this year. That's the best way the team can approach games at Wembley as you'll get a different opposition turn up to how they usually play. You never know, it may help us find a way to finally get a cup over the line ;)

Its clear we lost a lot from Walker than what trippier provide. But you all keep forgetting he got a mean service. Everytime he hits the ball center, it is dangerous albeit i concede he is not up front as much as we'd hope. Thats because he needs to cover his defensive area duty. Dont compare him to Walker, im still really confident with him and Davies.
4231 is the way to go for this.

Some think Eriksen plays below par, of course he is with 7-8 giants around their box. You all wont like how we look last weekend had Eriksen not available, not one bit.

Back
Top Bottom