Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really thought Holtby would start over Bentaleb...

Not surprised, went with more physicality in the middle. We'll see what happens against a side that actually plays football.

Nevertheless, can we all just lol at Man U for getting this season started off in solid fashion?

Sorry to be a pain to anyone who's posted a link, had a quick scroll through and couldn't see any? Anyone got a link to a site thats defiantly working? Can't find one on the web atm...:paulinhofacepalm:

Not surprised, went with more physicality in the middle. We'll see what happens against a side that actually plays football.

Nevertheless, can we all just lol at Man U for getting this season started off in solid fashion?
Oh god yeah, I was jumping for joy when the whistle finally blew.
Put Siggy in my fantasy team :gylfi:

Sorry to be a pain to anyone who's posted a link, had a quick scroll through and couldn't see any? Anyone got a link to a site thats defiantly working? Can't find one on the web atm...:paulinhofacepalm:
I know some that will be definitely working, probably not defiantly though they're not that rebellious at all just your standard streams.

Stream 1 HD
footy live 2: Channel 1
lalatv: CH1
Watch Live West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur Online Video English Premier League - Football
Watch West Ham United vs Tottenham Hotspur Live Stream Online

Back
Top Bottom