Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck friendlies opening match 2 weeks away LETS KILL THESE BASTARDS

1.png

v

BX_6KOoCIAAOjda.jpg

REVENGE.

Spurs and the spammers U-21s are playing at Stevenage tomorrow night.

They played PSV last week, here's what the official site said about it..."It's been a productive and positive time. We had a look at the analysis and it shows all the good things we have done in the pre-season. The stats that we have gone through - penalty area entries, shots, pass completion and possession - and we were the better team in all the categories.

"We had 58 per cent of the ball in the second half, which is a very high percentage against a top European side like PSV. Obviously we had a few players missing, so the boys shouldn't be downbeat about their performance. It was just little margins and mistakes, which is a good indicator that they can't make them at this level.

They fucking lost 5-0...

This will mean nothing to most of you, but on September 23rd 1972 (the day after I was born) Spurs beat West Ham 1-0... Officially, my first Spurs game on this earth...
My Son was born 4 weeks ago today, and his first 'official' Spurs game on this earth was a 1-0 win against West Ham....
Life is circular.... Discuss!

Fucking have that you Caravan dwelling Toss Pots.. I am over the fucking moon.. We needed this win so badly, and what a way to get it.. Their faces were a picture, this has made up for last season already, saw plenty of the 'Treble' t shirts, they can put them away already
They were fucking gutted.
I was so nervous about this game, another defeat would have fucked me off for the rest of the season..
1 game in and we celebrated better than any game last season, the crowd went mental, I haven't celebrated like that since Bales last minute screamer at the same ground or Stalteri's late winner at the same ground.. wait a minute, we seem to be doing this alot..hahaha
This has set the new season up beautifully. The MOJO is back.. already i'm thinking, bring on the next game instead of dreading it like last season..
See football should be sat 3pm kick offs..
It was so good to see the players celebrating almost as much as we were, that was a young team out there.
ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

TO DIER IS TO DO...

Back
Top Bottom