Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went absolutely fucking spastic when he slotted that in, managed to pull my right thigh whilst simultaneously lying down and celebrating. In all honesty though I hope the season doesn't carry on like this, my heart can't take it. COYFS though, I celebrated that as much as Crouch at the San Sir or Dembele's against Lyon. Never been so happy preparing for night shift.

Fucking have that you Caravan dwelling Toss Pots.. I am over the fucking moon.. We needed this win so badly, and what a way to get it.. Their faces were a picture, this has made up for last season already, saw plenty of the 'Treble' t shirts, they can put them away already
They were fucking gutted.
I was so nervous about this game, another defeat would have fucked me off for the rest of the season..
1 game in and we celebrated better than any game last season, the crowd went mental, I haven't celebrated like that since Bales last minute screamer at the same ground or Stalteri's late winner at the same ground.. wait a minute, we seem to be doing this alot..hahaha
This has set the new season up beautifully. The MOJO is back.. already i'm thinking, bring on the next game instead of dreading it like last season..
See football should be sat 3pm kick offs..
It was so good to see the players celebrating almost as much as we were, that was a young team out there.
ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

TO DIER IS TO DO...

Yeah...I'm not above admitting I thought he'd have a better game than that. Even before the red card I wasn't too impressed. He was going hard to get possession back, but once he got it what he did with it was idiotic. Team looked much better once he was gone.
All good brotha

Lovely showing by the San Diego Spurs crew this am. Get some

PinkPoshAfricanparadiseflycatcher.gif
hahaha can see me on the far right there running back up the stairs to my mate!

Fucking have that you Caravan dwelling Toss Pots.. I am over the fucking moon.. We needed this win so badly, and what a way to get it.. Their faces were a picture, this has made up for last season already, saw plenty of the 'Treble' t shirts, they can put them away already
They were fucking gutted.
I was so nervous about this game, another defeat would have fucked me off for the rest of the season..
1 game in and we celebrated better than any game last season, the crowd went mental, I haven't celebrated like that since Bales last minute screamer at the same ground or Stalteri's late winner at the same ground.. wait a minute, we seem to be doing this alot..hahaha
This has set the new season up beautifully. The MOJO is back.. already i'm thinking, bring on the next game instead of dreading it like last season..
See football should be sat 3pm kick offs..
It was so good to see the players celebrating almost as much as we were, that was a young team out there.
ABSOLUTELY BUZZING.

TO DIER IS TO DO...
agree completely. from watching on a dodgy stream, it looked like our fans went mad when the goal went it. wish i could have been there.

agree completely. from watching on a dodgy stream, it looked like our fans went mad when the goal went it. wish i could have been there.

It was unbelievable mate..
We were handed a big chance to shut this lot up early and we took it (just).
I've never known a season like last season, it was dreadful.. But thanks to this win, we can put that whole debacle behind us already.. Huge huge game today.. I don't care how we did it just as long as we won.. and to do it in injury time AGAIN was the icing on a very big cake.

what a day. be amazed if any other day out comes close to that all season tbh. the scenes when Dier went in were unreal. Suddenly I'm buzzing for the rest of the season.

You're not wrong Mate..
What a day, was hoping to have a drink at Hamilton Hall, but it was closed again.. Pussies..

I've never known a season like last season, it was dreadful.. But thanks to this win, we can put that whole debacle behind us already.. Huge huge game today.. I don't care how we did it just as long as we won.. and to do it in injury time AGAIN was the icing on a very big cake.

Fucking closure. Bring on QPR and the fucking dippers. As well as that EL match. He who Diers, wins.

I wish, I had been there to experience the euphoria, it looked amazing.

Our support sounded super throughout and the scenes at the end reminded me of that amazing night at Upton Park in February 2013.

Well done all the yids were there today, I salute you and like the team you did us proud!! COYS

It would have nice to have stuffed them, but in some ways the manner of the win was sweeter, especially as we played a huge chunk of the game with 10 men. But all things considered, just glad to have won!!

Clean sheet is nice to, only really just thought about that, but we need to not conceed like we did last season. Wet Spam not much of a test you could argue but they managed it against us last year, so..

Back
Top Bottom