Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck friendlies opening match 2 weeks away LETS KILL THESE BASTARDS

1.png

v

BX_6KOoCIAAOjda.jpg

REVENGE.

The season could start so well if we stuff these Cunts and make them put their momentos from last season away.
They seriously think they had the better season than us, even though we finished 29 points ahead of them.

Must must win..

we really couldn't of got a more exciting opening fixture

beating the feck out of them on their own patch would go a long way to making up for last seasons embarrassments

They have had a shit pre season. They lost to Sydney and only just drew with Stevenage.

They are playing Shalke b at the moment and are moaning at the style of play AGAIN.

This is a friendly but apparently there is a Spam flag in the crowd with the words "West Ham on tour":walker-scream:

We'll be such a laughing stock if we lose to these cunts 3x (wait, 4x... shit!) on the trot. BUT obviously that's not going to happen. Smash em, Lamela hatrick.

A Lamela hat-trick would be amazing, but I think a Bobbie one without penalties would be just as good.

These Cunts need a kicking this season. Hammer supporting pricks I know haven't fucking shut up about last season. It's like they won the world cup or something.

Keep away from Barking and Romford tomorrow.. There is likely to be an open top Bus parade as they beat Schalke b team in a penalty shoot out.. Yes a penalty shoout out in a friendly..
Get ready for the T Shirts and comemorative Mug.

Why, what is it with Barking? i'm probably missing something here.

Dunno if you've ever had it yourself but you'll not hear something (a word or a reference) for ages and then it seems to pop up constantly in quick succession. I forget the thread but someone about a week ago dropped a West Ham/Barking reference mockingly. My home town, and now I seem to bump into it constantly.

Not that it really bothers me, I take the piss more than most. Just strange how things pop up in bunches

Don't mind me ;)

Dunno if you've ever had it yourself but you'll not hear something (a word or a reference) for ages and then it seems to pop up constantly in quick succession. I forget the thread but someone about a week ago dropped a West Ham/Barking reference mockingly. My home town, and now I seem to bump into it constantly.

Not that it really bothers me, I take the piss more than most. Just strange how things pop up in bunches

Don't mind me ;)

Is the Old Barking Dog still going? Rough old Boozer that was.

Back
Top Bottom