Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved how we gave them false hope by going a man down then slowly started destroying it by...
1. missed penalty
2. them getting a red card
3. us ultimately scoring in injury time, fitting win against a horrible team.

...Cunts deserve it
My thoughts exactly, plus revenge for the three shocking losses against them last season.

MiniatureForcefulFritillarybutterfly.gif

I voted Dier as MOTM on facebook because he's young and it his debut and Lloris gets it almost every game. But that save was fucking epic and probably truly deserves MOTM.

[formation=4231, loris, Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose/Davies, Capoue, Bentaleb, holtby, Eriksen, Lamela/Townsend, Kane][/formation]

Based on today's performace and our squad here is how id like to see us line up in the future perhaps.

This will mean nothing to most of you, but on September 23rd 1972 (the day after I was born) Spurs beat West Ham 1-0... Officially, my first Spurs game on this earth...
My Son was born 4 weeks ago today, and his first 'official' Spurs game on this earth was a 1-0 win against West Ham....
Life is circular.... Discuss!

This will mean nothing to most of you, but on September 23rd 1972 (the day after I was born) Spurs beat West Ham 1-0... Officially, my first Spurs game on this earth...
My Son was born 4 weeks ago today, and his first 'official' Spurs game on this earth was a 1-0 win against West Ham....

Your son will now suffer with 42 years of shite with the occasional carling cup chucked in.

Poor lad.

But he will bloody love every minute of it :holtbytongue:

Your son is doomed to have to deal with cunt Woolwich, west spam, chav fans for the rest of his life, but on occasion he can be the smuggest git in London like
Today.

So i got my beard grabbed by some pikie cunt whilst i was in a taxi lol?! What a fucking melt cunt. Yes we drove off whilst he proceeded to hang, and yes he got severe face burns by the looks of things.

As in facial hair?

Or are you in the closet yet hide behind a heterosexual relationship with a woman?

Both sound painful

-The side-effects of blonde galore-

*Seen through a pixelated stream*

"GOOOOAAAL! Yes way to go Kane great goal. And a spectacular assist from Holtby too. Magical stuff!"
*2min later*
"What? It wasn't Kane?! Who the hell th...Dier?! Amazing goal by Dier and and assist from Holtby. Way to go lads! COYS!"
*2min later*
"Assist by Kane?!"

:levyeyes:
Pretty much the same thoughts went through my mind. I was like, "What a ball by Eriksen/Holtby (not sure), c'mon Kane...(holds breathe)... YES!!!! Kane!!!"

They zoom in...

"Wait what? Dier!?! Fucking Dier!!!!"

I was so confused, yet excited.

[formation=4231, loris, Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose/Davies, Capoue, Bentaleb, holtby, Eriksen, Lamela/Townsend, Kane][/formation]

Based on today's performace and our squad here is how id like to see us line up in the future perhaps.
Holtby for Bentaleb, Lamela keep as starter and Andros for Lennon. The subs of Andros and Holtby were huge and really seemed to tilt the game into our favor after it was 10 v 10.

Holtby has been pretty awesome as a super sub in his time with us though. His energy is unmatched in the late stages.

Back
Top Bottom