Tottenham v wet spam thundercunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit surprised at Dier starting, but I expect the WC lot (minus Lloris) aren't quite up to scratch yet in terms of fitness.

Not sure about Bentaleb playing - he was gash against Shalke.

No Sandro? I assume he's fit?

With the available personnel this is probably the team I would have played as well. Bring on Holtby early in the second half to make sure the pressing stays crisp and aggressive.

http://liveonsat.com/LJS_FT_br_premier_ONLY.php

sOKvWrP.jpg

It can be slow on busy days, but it's a good site which shows what channels matches are being shown on around the world.

Do you know which channel? I live In Liverpool.
It's not on British television. If an establishment is showing it, it'll be on some American or Middle eastern channel. Unless you've got some funky satellite dish, you'll be stuck watching it on a pixelated stream like the rest of us.

:adebaehug:

Google is amah'zin'.

I think holtby is on the bench because he can be a tad erratic. The derby element might get to him and he could get sent. Just look at how reckless he was last week against his old team. I think he would be a great impact sub though.

It's not on British television. If an establishment is showing it, it'll be on some American or Middle eastern channel. Unless you've got some funky satellite dish, you'll be stuck watching it on a pixelated stream like the rest of us.

:adebaehug:

Google is amah'zin'.
Can't watch on me phone :paulinhowtf:

Back
Top Bottom