Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you applaud them for “playing” like this then. You’re choice I guess.

They're not good enough to play us at our own game so why would they? If they get a point out of playing like this, then it was good for them.

If they don't - they don't. They're not expected to win.

I find it fascinating how we can have such different views on certain players. I personally think Son has been great for us this season but plenty disagree. Likewise I think Sissokohno has been awful but plenty of people rate him. So I agree we can dislike certain players because we believe we have better options. It doesn't mean I don't want Sissokohno to play well it just means I don't think he will. Would be more than happy if he proves me wrong. Sorry for length of post.

You can’t even spell our players name you fucking troll

Whenever we play the Goons, even when they were a lot better than us, we’d be massively pumped and up our game to have a real go. Got no time for this at all. Gutless bunch of cunts that have the delusion that we are rivals. Pathetic.

You have to admit (even grudgingly) that the Spammers are defending well and putting bodies on the line. Why didnt the same group do it for Bilic?

Back
Top Bottom