Tottenham v Gillingham-Football League Cup- 3rd round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vorm
Trippier - Alderweireld - Carter-Vickers - Davies
Wanyama - Winks
Sissoko - Lamela- Eriksen
Janssen
Subs: Lopez, Wimmer, Vertonghen, Alli, N'Koudou, Onomah, Harrison

2-0
Eriksen
Sissoko

We struggled to get a goal past Sunderland, it is time to eat some humble pie. I'd like to see as few starting 11 players in this game and fresh of Middleborough

-----------Jassen------------
N'Koudou--Ali----Onomah
-----Wanyama--Carroll----
Davies- Wim-CB--Trippier
======Vorm=========.

First game at WHL in over 5 years tomorrow. The move to Coventry has hindered my opportunities to visit.

Bringing the Missus (no photos, sorry lads) and staying just by the Lane. Can anyone recommend some good bars pre game?

First game at WHL in over 5 years tomorrow. The move to Coventry has hindered my opportunities to visit.

Bringing the Missus (no photos, sorry lads) and staying just by the Lane. Can anyone recommend some good bars pre game?

Atmosphere, Bill Nick or Brickies. Civilised, Coach & Horses. Close to the ground with lots of tourists & ladies B&H (now Number 8). Pubs where they allow away fans (never any aggro) Beehive or Antwerp Arms.

I love late kick offs at WHL. And looking forward to seeing Janssen get a proper run out to hopefully get a few goals and his confidence up.

"Janssen in the moonlight.."

Save janssen for the more important games.
Don't want to risk our only fit striker getting injured against the likes of gillingham.
Play son up front instead.

Small chance of there being an online stream.
Sometimes they stream a non uk televised game but I doubt it will be us.

Back
Top Bottom