Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My chelski mate seems to think this game is the biggest in London, not just because of the football but it's becoming a battle of north London v west London. Similar to wet spam v millwall being a east v south london game and the inter city rivalries of Manchester/Liverpool and Southampton v Portsmouth.
I suppose if you look at the London Economy, music scene, nightlife(celebrity hangouts) and sport,
It generally comes out of the north and west of London.Not sure if anyone else would agree.....

disagree..your chav mate is a cunt and you should tell him it .. hes thinks its the biggests because he's a small minded tosser who believes the hype of this sky tv generation.
us v the goons is the biggest game in London and always will be!.. its historical!, something he knows fuckall
about & sums up a cunt bigging up a small club in Fulham supported by tourists and arseholes.

disagree..your chav mate is a cunt and you should tell him it .. hes thinks its the biggests because he's a small minded tosser who believes the hype of this sky tv generation.
us v the goons is the biggest game in London and always will be!.. its historical!, something he knows fuckall
about & sums up a cunt bigging up a small club in Fulham supported by tourists and arseholes.

Unfortunately there are a number of yiddos who also class cuntsea as bigger rivals than the goons.For me personally, those cunts in N5 will always be our biggest rivals, the club I despise the most and the biggest game in London.Being from Brent, this side of north London is infested with the goons, there like bloody cockroaches!

My chelski mate seems to think this game is the biggest in London, not just because of the football but it's becoming a battle of north London v west London. Similar to wet spam v millwall being a east v south london game and the inter city rivalries of Manchester/Liverpool and Southampton v Portsmouth.
I suppose if you look at the London Economy, music scene, nightlife(celebrity hangouts) and sport,
It generally comes out of the north and west of London.Not sure if anyone else would agree.....

Disagree with the whole Kray Vs. Richardson, East Vs. South stuff you're on about, also the rivalries with Saints Pompey - Utd Scousers is due to docking business decades ago. But I think most teams in London see us as "the biggest game".

-West Ham certainly do, apart from the one time they play 'Wall every 9 centuries.
-Chelsea certainly do.
-Woolwich definitely do.
-Millwall.. I'd wager would probably want to draw us in a cup over Chelsea/West Ham.
-There's no other team in London worth mentioning. (sorry Brentford)

It's 'cos we're geezers and it's moody at our place. Nah, it's a rivalry of the Capital City and a few of the biggest teams in the Premiership - However, we've done the business against all of the above in the past, so there's some spark in the air when we play.

Old school Tottenham hate Woolwich more than any other team.
Younger generations of Spurs developed a hatred for Chelsea, as much as - if not more than, Woolwich, over the 90s... In my opinion.

Unfortunately there are a number of yiddos who also class cuntsea as bigger rivals than the goons.For me personally, those cunts in N5 will always be our biggest rivals, the club I despise the most and the biggest game in London.Being from Brent, this side of north London is infested with the goons, there like bloody cockroaches!
but that's it fella!... londons full of goons, yids!! west ham have a distinct area where there support is strongest as do qpr and millwall!... chavs!..biggest club in London with no support tell me an area of London which is dominated by Chelsea fans that aren't under 15 years old!!.

but that's it fella!... londons full of goons, yids!! west ham have a distinct area where there support is strongest as do qpr!... chavs!..biggest club in London with no support tell me an area of London which is dominated by Chelsea fans that aren't under 15 years old!!.

You'd think chelsea but I don't know the area well. Grew up in West Ham land (barking) and didn't know a single chav fan until abramovich, one guy in my school announced he was no longer following man united but the chavs. That seems to be their modern support base.

Disagree with the whole Kray Vs. Richardson, East Vs. South stuff you're on about, also the rivalries with Saints Pompey - Utd Scousers is due to docking business decades ago. But I think most teams in London see us as "the biggest game".

-West Ham certainly do, apart from the one time they play 'Wall every 9 centuries.
-Chelsea certainly do.
-Woolwich definitely do.
-Millwall.. I'd wager would probably want to draw us in a cup over Chelsea/West Ham.
-There's no other team in London worth mentioning. (sorry Brentford)

It's 'cos we're geezers and it's moody at our place. Nah, it's a rivalry of the Capital City and a few of the biggest teams in the Premiership - However, we've done the business against all of the above in the past, so there's some spark in the air when we play.

Old school Tottenham hate Woolwich more than any other team.
Younger generations of Spurs developed a hatred for Chelsea, as much as - if not more than, Woolwich, over the 90s... In my opinion.

Agree with everything mate, apart from Millwall.I think old school millwall see the chavs as a bigger game then us, mainly cos it'd be a battle of South London.South west ldn and surrey v south east london and kent.

Agree with everything mate, apart from Millwall.I think old school millwall see the chavs as a bigger game then us, mainly cos it'd be a battle of South London.South west ldn and surrey v south east london and kent.

With millwall it's the fan base, both chavs and Millwall used to see themselves as the 'hardest fans' in London. Now that the chavs are all pussy glory hunters Millwall obviously hold that honour but there is still that rivalry.

Millwall seem to target clubs with thug fans historically like chavs and West Ham that's why they don't give much of a shit about us or the goons.

Wasnt there a quote doing the round , something like i despise Gooners because i'm a Tottenham fan but i hate Chelsea because i am a human being

Something like that ?

I hate the Gooners but Chelsea really are about the worst thing football has to offer.

With millwall it's the fan base, both chavs and Millwall used to see themselves as the 'hardest fans' in London. Now that the chavs are all pussy glory hunters Millwall obviously hold that honour but there is still that rivalry.

Millwall seem to target clubs with thug fans historically like chavs and West Ham that's why they don't give much of a shit about us or the goons.

eeer!...

If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday
Paul Merson

:avbfacepalm:

What the fuck is wrong with people? He's not a member of TFC is he?!

IF Man U and Spurs were EQUALLY RUTHLESS in that game, the score would have been 9-9....as thats how many shots each team had.

CAN EVERYONE FUCK OFF WITH THIS PISS POOR, SELECTIVE ANALOGY PLEASE

:parker:

Man U didnt score....so....IF Spurs were ruthless as Chelsea, we would have won 3-0

Bravo

Can everyone stop this nonsense . The Woolwich are our biggest rivals and the big (North) London derby- is us v them (history), it will always be-never will it change. The Chaves have their own big derby which is Fulham, this reflects their history and shows how small a club they are. Chaves find it annoying that this is the case where as AC have Inter, Barc have RM, Liv have Eve, Utd have City. so on. Even Sund v New is a bigger derby than theirs. They may have big games against City/Utd etc.. in a season but their local derby if Fulham. SAD

Back
Top Bottom