Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really why on earth would you be stunned and why is that an anti spurs thing to comment on, that a very very bizarre thing to say.

I have never said spurs don't have violent supporters but we do not exactly have a reputation like Millwall or old chelsea. I live in the Isle of dogs which is historically mixed West Ham and Millwall support, I know how much they dislike one another not to mention how much millwall hate chelsea and Leeds fans as well. We do not seem that big for them from the people I know or have spoke to about it, not saying Millwall fans have any time for us but it hardly seems to be their main rivarly.

I find you outrage pretty odd quite frankly.
you need to speak to the right people mate if you want to know anything about fv!..
by the way.. I went to george green for a while in my youth and the island is a far different place now to what it was 30/35 years ago when it was by n large a derelict shithole with a bit of social housing!.
the floating turds in millwall dock have been replaced with a floting Chinese restaurant! lol.

you need to speak to the right people mate if you want to know anything about fv!..
by the way.. I went to george green for a while in my youth and the island is a far different place now to what it was 30/35 years ago when it was by n large a derelict shithole with a bit of social housing!.
the floating turds in millwall dock have been replaced with a floting Chinese restaurant! lol.

Yeh I know my dad worked on the docks prior to closure most of my dad's family is from here and poplar, I have never heard of much of a rivarly between Millwall and spurs at least not anything more than Millwall have with any other london team they seem far more up for West Ham and chelsea than us not sure about 30 years ago if we were on their list for a bit.

I wish for all Spurs fans ,a Happy New Year! ,2015, with wealth and health for all of you, and many happy victories for Spurs…and i hope very soon, maybe a Champions League presence…and/or a battle with many real chances for Spurs for the title in Premier League…
2015_zps7c007925.jpg

Yeh I know my dad worked on the docks prior to closure most of my dad's family is from here and poplar, I have never heard of much of a rivarly between Millwall and spurs at least not anything more than Millwall have with any other london team they seem far more up for West Ham and chelsea than us not sure about 30 years ago if we were on their list for a bit.

back then we had London utd for a time for when man u came to town. all londons mobs would join together go at man u who had massive numbers!!.. we also had a good relationship with
west ham until the early 70's no fighting as such at games between us.
we went down to the old 2nd division in the late 70's. played them (wall) at the old den. google panorama millwall and see if there was no rivalry!!!!.. we went over there and took it to them, treatment, f, troop harry the dog!!.
they even turned up at Charlton to have a go at us which was well documented!.
again we played them in a pre season friendly about ten years ago at the new den.again there waiting for the chance of revenge!!.
ask your mates if they've heard of tiny!
told you. don't believe the hype especially regarding Chelsea !

Last edited:
but that's it fella!... londons full of goons, yids!! west ham have a distinct area where there support is strongest as do qpr and millwall!... chavs!..biggest club in London with no support tell me an area of London which is dominated by Chelsea fans that aren't under 15 years old!!.

Agree with your points in this thread but one thing I'd say mate is large swathes of South London are traditionally Chelsea areas.

I'd say the SW boroughs and Croydon all big Chelsea areas mixed with Palace around Streatham, Norwood, Croydon etc

Agree with your points in this thread but one thing I'd say mate is large swathes of South London are traditionally Chelsea areas.

I'd say the SW boroughs and Croydon all big Chelsea areas mixed with Palace around Streatham, Norwood, Croydon etc
point taken mate!.. Battersea/ wandsworth yes!.. wouldn't call the rest hotbeds.. big lot of yids over there
came under the Richmond spurs banner had wars with them!.

back then we had London utd for a time for when man u came to town.. we also had a good relationship with
west ham until the early 70's no fighting as such!..
we went down to the old 2nd division in the late 70's. played them (wall) at the old den. google panorama millwall and see if there was no rivalry!!!!.. we went over there and took it to them, treatment, f, troop harry the dog!!.
again we played them in a pre season friendly about ten years ago at the new den.again there waiting for the chance of revenge!!.

Might be the wrong age they are about 30 same as me and their passion is a hate of West Ham if hate can be called a passion. I am not a hooligan I am primarily referring to general fan attitudes. I grew up in Barking and ask bensonrecon bensonrecon the West Ham fans don't like spurs one bit I got insane amounts of abuse when I was a kid for it, never detected the same from Millwall fans.

Can't speak about firms as that's an entirely different area but I dislike West Ham, chavs and arseholes and they dislike us, couldn't care much for the other london teams and that's the impression I get at least from supporters of my age.

I wish for all Spurs fans ,a Happy New Year! ,2015, with wealth and health for all of you, and many happy victories for Spurs…and i hope very soon, maybe a Champions League presence…and/or a battle with many real chances for Spurs for the title in Premier League…
2015_zps7c007925.jpg
Awww man Dan D Dan D ! no red remember?
JK Happy New Year man :)

back then we had London utd for a time for when man u came to town. all londons mobs would join together go at man u who had massive numbers!!.. we also had a good relationship with
west ham until the early 70's no fighting as such at games between us.
they even turned up at Charlton to have a go at us which was well documented!.

The 70s sure seems an odd time. All london teams united for a time against Man United. Can't imagine london teams being united or Man United fans causing much trouble.

Us having a good relationship with West Ham also seems crazy and I assume when you are talking about chelsea you are basically saying their mobs were overrated.

I suppose we will always have the goons as our true rival but interesting to think what it will be like in 20 years.

Funny that !!!!!
stephen-lawrence-killers.jpg

The 70s sure seems an odd time. All london teams united for a time against Man United. Can't imagine london teams being united or Man United fans causing much trouble.

Us having a good relationship with West Ham also seems crazy and I assume when you are talking about chelsea you are basically saying their mobs were overrated.

I suppose we will always have the goons as our true rival but interesting to think what it will be like in 20 years.
There was a photo in all the newspapers in the 70's of a home game against CFC.
The game was beset by violent clashes on the terraces and spilled out onto the pitch, supporters and old bill.
The photo was of a CFC fan almost surfing over the crowd to scream and gesticulate - no idea at who.

It was one of those moments in society where everyone realised that things had gone too far and that something needed to be done. Crowds started to drop, to keep away from the violence as well.

Dark days - and sad to see people posting stuff about it, like it was something to boast about.

They are lulled into false sense of security, just wait till Abramovich gets recalled to Moscow and shot for wasting Putin's money then they will worry!

Back
Top Bottom