Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck these cunts.

Chelski.jpg

6a01053597f309970c01116887734a970c-320wi

BE6fO3_CYAEZV9J.jpg

CAREFREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
WE ARE THE FAMOUS CHELSEA FC
NOW PLEASE SIT DOWN MY WIFE CAN'T SEE
WE'VE BEEN COMING SINCE 2003!

What sad barstard tattoos john Terry's face onto his stomach, maybe he was worried Terry would bang his wife and thought if he added his face on to his body he could just say Terrys already done it and it wouldn't happen going forward like some sick insurance policy.

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction for Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

This is another tough game for Chelsea but I think they will pass the test at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham have taken 10 points from their last four games but they were lucky to get away with a draw against Manchester United and I do not see them getting away with it against Jose Mourinho's side.

As a team, Spurs have got shortcomings and I think they will be exposed by the leaders.

I look at manager Mauricio Pochettino when he was on the touchline and he looks frustrated. He knows he still has a lot to do there.

It is a different story for Chelsea right now. After this game, they are only left with a trip to Woolwich in terms of really tough away games in the second half of the season - they have already been to Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool - and you just know Jose Mourinho will be aware of that and how it will affect the title race.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Chelsea

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions

Merse just couldn't help it:kaboullol:

Chelsea will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chelsea fans call it ‘Three-point Lane!' If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday. It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

I think that Chelsea are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3

PM at least he was " being kind" to us?

This could be big, he said it first?
." It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it."
Piss ed?
In Soccer Saturday(don't watch it often though) every time he's asked anything about Spurs he usually replies ''They are not good enough and I feel sorry for their fans''. The lad basically never had anything positive to say about us.

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction for Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

This is another tough game for Chelsea but I think they will pass the test at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham have taken 10 points from their last four games but they were lucky to get away with a draw against Manchester United and I do not see them getting away with it against Jose Mourinho's side.

As a team, Spurs have got shortcomings and I think they will be exposed by the leaders.

I look at manager Mauricio Pochettino when he was on the touchline and he looks frustrated. He knows he still has a lot to do there.

It is a different story for Chelsea right now. After this game, they are only left with a trip to Woolwich in terms of really tough away games in the second half of the season - they have already been to Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool - and you just know Jose Mourinho will be aware of that and how it will affect the title race.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Chelsea

Lawro's 2014-15 Premier League Predictions
Breaking news- Lawro is a confirmed cunt

So...without going through the whole forum, can anyone tell me how MadYid has ended up in the can again?? It's like living out the whole of "Cool hand Luke" on here!! New Years amnesty for the MadLad if he eats a shitload of boiled eggs? He's one of many posters on here who makes me laugh like fuck-until he posts one of "those" tranny's with small cocks images. :adelol:
#freemadyidfor2015

Merse just couldn't help it:kaboullol:
Mark Lawrenson can get to fuck. I don't think he's ever predicted anything other than a Spurs loss. I swear he predicted Leicester would get their first points in god knows how many games against us.

Absolute tosser. Wouldn't tire of kicking him in the face.

Every single year you look at his table thingy they do where if his predicted scores were right it shows where everyone would be, and every single fucking year, we are lower in his table than in real life. If that doesn't show bias then what the fuck does?

But Merson is the bigger cunt. He doesn't even try to hide his being a bias twat.

Anyway, I hope it just helps our players get ready for the game and gives them impetus to show these clowns that we aren't push overs. We may have been lucky against Man U at times but then so were they. Kane should have scored right at the start, probably the best chance of the game along with the chance RVP had later. And we should have had a late penalty, everyone agrees that. So this nonsense about us being really lucky is just that - nonsense.

Chelsea have a better team that us, their manager is further along in his current project, and has past history there too, so they should win this. Doesnt mean they will though. I don't see us collapsing and making it easy for anyone this season - I think Poch still has some work to do, we definately have some problems, some weaknesses, but I don't think we have a major belief problem like in the last two seasons. I don't know what the result will be, but it will be a game not a foregone conclusion. If Chelsea want the points then they will have to earn them.

What sad barstard tattoos john Terry's face onto his stomach, maybe he was worried Terry would bang his wife and thought if he added his face on to his body he could just say Terrys already done it and it wouldn't happen going forward like some sick insurance policy.
Was that John Terry? Looked like a portrait of Bernard Manning & Chubby Brown (without the specs) amidst all them rolls of fat. I wonder if he will put a pair of hands grabbing prison bars in front of it? Terry is destined for a life like that once he hangs up his boots. His DNA is all wrong

Anyone getting their blood pressure raised to dangerous levels because of a thread title need to have a look at themselves I'd say.
Admittedly, I take the Internet a bit seriously sometimes, but toys out the pram because we don't know who played for both teams in the fifties, in the first post, is ridiculous.
Mad Yid Mad Yid quite obviously needs to grow up (part of his charm), but others might want to follow suit.

Lawrenson is the archetypal liverpool fan. They were all convinced they were back in the big time and were talking as if they'd be title contenders this season even though Suarez had left. That club is such a load of wank

Anyone getting their blood pressure raised to dangerous levels because of a thread title need to have a look at themselves I'd say.
Admittedly, I take the Internet a bit seriously sometimes, but toys out the pram because we don't know who played for both teams in the fifties, in the first post, is ridiculous.
Mad Yid Mad Yid quite obviously needs to grow up (part of his charm), but others might want to follow suit.

Same cunts different tune..

"Fans" Asking the chavs about non-existent players :dawsonlol:

That is gold. Pure fucking comedy gold.

they have already been to Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool -
Oh yes, the fortress that is Anfield.

Does this bloke fucking hear himself? It's not 1988 Lawro, Liverpool have had ONE good season in the past 5 or 6.

As deluded as their fans.

So...without going through the whole forum, can anyone tell me how MadYid has ended up in the can again??
I don't think he reacted too well to being told his match threads are gash.

Which they are.

No raised blood pressure, just be nice to actually have the name of the team we're playing in the title of the match thread, at the very least.

Filling threads with images of 'JuJu' is not charming. It's just annoying.

Same cunts different tune..
Not really. I've never complained about a match thread before, but this is 3 in a row that are utter toilet. "BOXING DAY BEATDOWN VS RELEGATION FODDER"

I can't even make sense of that shit.

Does it make a difference to my life? No. But a forum that is the basis for movements like 1882 and that tries to have some influence over the club should be able to title a fucking match thread properly. It's not even funny, it's embarrassing.

My only gripe is although I personally like the title, they would also , they are that arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom