Tottenham v Barnsley in the whatever it's called cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you ever heard of core strength lad

Yeah. I'm sure Marcus Edwards, a Spurs youth player for 10 years has never once been instructed by coaches of various age groups to strengthen his core.

mCrisbn.png

I dont get why these type of games aren't that popular, I love these type of games.

- see fringe, youth, new players
- less pressure so less tension and easier to enjoy
- more choice of seats as less fans come along
- cheap price
- probably get quite a few goals

Looking forward to it

West Ham will take priority over this game, Poch has admitted that.

I think Son will start, but come off after an hour. Also I think Poch needs to do what he did with Dele last year and drop him for a game or 2. That made him last year.

Anyone know the crack with loyalty points for this game?
I'm sure I saw somewhere that it would be 4 loyalty points but only if you scan in at the gates?

Anyone else seen that or am I making things up?!

Anyone know the answer to this?

Seen the supporters trust on Twitter say you get the loyalty points on purchase not entry. They even asked the head of ticketing. This is seriously going hurt the number of people going, I'ma leave the decision whether or not to go late, start work at 6.30am Wednesday so it'll depend how my day is tomorrow.

Edwards will never play for our first team Im starting to feel

Pretty much.
He's already made his debut.

Fancy a wager, lads?

I've seen him in the flesh a couple times and he will 100% play again for the 1st team. He is mustard.

Age of debuts:

Harry Winks - 19
Nabil Bentaleb - 19
Ryan Mason - 18
Harry Kane - 19
Danny Rose - 19
Kyle Walker - 19
Tom Carroll - 19
Kyle Walker-Peters - 20
Cameron Carter-Vickers - 18

Marcus Edwards - 17

Taking that all into account it's quite easy to suggest you're both talking fraff here and are being unnecessarily negative over a player who debuted younger than any of our most recent debutants who excelled. Not only that, he is still currently younger than all of them were at their debut bar CCV and Mason.

If history is anything to go by, he's got at least 2 seasons before nonsense like ''he won't make it here'' can be said.

He's walking the same path as any other youngster Poch has dealt with. Not only that, he's just signed a 3 year contract.

Ye of little faith.

Some people just struggle to bulk. I personally know two professional hockey players (two brothers) who have that problem. It took the older guy 3 years to bulk up sufficiently for the Nashville Predators to actually bring him over to the states. And the younger brother has to hit a "goal weight" before being brought over by Vancouver.

Mo' hockey, Mo' problemz. :chicco:

He's 19 in a few months...

He debuted for us at 17 years old and has made zero progress for the first team since.

He's obviously had his injury problems but it'll get to the point, like a Jaden Sancho where he will decide he wants football. Competitive football.
Thought he was seventeen, I see I was wrong. Still, we can't see how he is doing in training. Alli was 19 when he almost 20 when he broke in, Winks was 20 on his PL debut, Kane was 21 in that 2014/15 season when he properly broke through (2013/14 he was 20) plenty of time.

He's already made his debut.

Fancy a wager, lads?

I've seen him in the flesh a couple times and he will 100% play again for the 1st team. He is mustard.

Age of debuts:

Harry Winks - 19
Nabil Bentaleb - 19
Ryan Mason - 18
Harry Kane - 19
Danny Rose - 19
Kyle Walker - 19
Tom Carroll - 19
Kyle Walker-Peters - 20
Cameron Carter-Vickers - 18

Marcus Edwards - 17

Taking that all into account it's quite easy to suggest you're both talking fraff here and are being unnecessarily negative over a player who debuted younger than any of our most recent debutants who excelled. Not only that, he is still currently younger than all of them were at their debut bar CCV and Mason.

If history is anything to go by, he's got at least 2 seasons before nonsense like ''he won't make it here'' can be said.

He's walking the same path as any other youngster Poch has dealt with. Not only that, he's just signed a 3 year contract.

Ye of little faith.
Hope so mate I really do.....!

Back
Top Bottom