Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought the whole point of this system was to utilise the pace of the wide men... Johnson or Werner (or both) have to start next time

I feel like we have been tactically found out, teams do the same shit to us week in week out and individual quality manages to dig us out but that will soon dry up and then what?

I understand we have had injuries and players are in and out so it's hard to be consistent but it's like we are going into these games so naive.

I think we’ve been figured out.
The deep set back 5 certainly seems to be a direct counter to anything we offer in terms of movement and usual passing patterns. They need to figure out an effective method of how to move the ball in between the defenders shape but it seems like at the moment we don't have an answer for it.

Right hand side of royal and Kulu has been so poor. Not enough from Son or Richy either, much needed improvement required for the second half, need to speed things up, some of our play is so sluggish and too predictable.

Utter cack. People will single out Richi and Emerson but as a team we are playing with zero intensity. Where is the energy? Where is the aggression?

We started the game like we were 5-0 up, playing at walking pace. It was like the last days of Conte out there. Do these players want to be in the top 4 or not? You cannot win a PL match by walking around passing sideways.
I think still being in all the cups and Europe is starting to take its toll! :ange-hands-head:

Third game in a row where we are having to hope on luck to win because we are so abysmal, surely we have to start looking at the managers choices in these games. Sooner or later our luck will run out. I know we’re in transition but until some of these championship grade players are tossed out , we are going nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom