Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very confident for this game. They won't play dirty tactics like Brentford, Everton and Brighton. We will be able to play our enjoyable football.
3-0 Home win.

Wolves are a funny one.

Seem to drop points against teams they probably shouldn't but certainly raise their game and have players who can really cause the top teams problems.

Wolves are a funny one.

Seem to drop points against teams they probably shouldn't but certainly raise their game and have players who can really cause the top teams problems.
Much like every other side we face, I fucking hate them and they'll cause us more trouble than most are anticipating...

Saturday.... 3pm k.o.

Tottenham Hotspur v
Wolverhampton Wanderers.

This has a VERY old school feel about it.

...I like it!

Bring it on.

I'm gonna wear my 1981 Le Coq Sportif home shirt and Navy Blue Parka for this one...

No messing this time!

Wolves are a funny one.

Yet another case of it suiting a team not to be the ones obliged to be on the front foot.......

They've been a ball ache to play ever since they came up.

Back
Top Bottom