Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utter cack. People will single out Richi and Emerson but as a team we are playing with zero intensity. Where is the energy? Where is the aggression?

We started the game like we were 5-0 up, playing at walking pace. It was like the last days of Conte out there. Do these players want to be in the top 4 or not? You cannot win a PL match by walking around passing sideways.

Another shite first half.

Attackers have been awful, especially Richy. Fullbacks are a massive drop off as expected.

We're in the top 4 but what the other three top teams do is choke the opposition with relentless pressure and control. We are unable to do this as our front three are not threatening enough in their general play.

So we encourage the opposition and let the game get bitty and then start complaining about shitty referees.

Another Ange hair-dryer required but this routine is getting tiring.

Side note: why the fuck do we never get the benefit of long injury times in the first half? 4 minutes when that prick Lemina was down for at least 3 minutes faking injury?

Trouble is we are a team that rely on our full backs ; to lose both at the same time is always going to be hard , I’m not sure what else Ange could have done ( So far) we have a lot of pace on the bench , this game is far from over I think we win
He could have not started Kulu.

Huge error.

Kills our attacking momentum.

And it's now clear that Richy isn't working, today.

He needs to move son up and bring on werner and lo celso.

If we come out the same, I'll be livid.

I just can't relate to you thinking we win this with this 11 on, mate.

Cunte must be licking his lips watching this :contesmell:
Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

You can't keep a clean sheet to save your life? You ain't gonna win many football matches.

You don’t create chances...or don't put them away when you do? You ain't gonna win a lot of football matches.

Pretty simple really.

Back
Top Bottom