Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some People need individuals to vent at and blame for poor performances , Royal, kulu, son etc
But ultimately the entire team has been playing like this for months now

It's not individuals, the whole team has been looking a shadow of itself for awhile
The whole team has been playing like this? We've had zero attacking threat for months? What are you talking about, we've literally broke our record for most PL games scored in a row.

Utter cack. People will single out Richi and Emerson but as a team we are playing with zero intensity. Where is the energy? Where is the aggression?

We started the game like we were 5-0 up, playing at walking pace. It was like the last days of Conte out there. Do these players want to be in the top 4 or not? You cannot win a PL match by walking around passing sideways.
Spot on. Said it all.

Another shit first half from Richy and Kulu, same as last match. I hope they improve in the second half.
Sad and tired of seeing this. They should be good right from the KO, not 2nd half. Kulu seriously needs some bench time. He plays like fucking the season is over and the remaining games doesn't matter. Such a drastic difference from the start of the season.

Sorry but I'm getting sick of him because towards the 2nd half of 2 seasons in a row we have been seeing the same of his decline and always we will be saying he's still young and he's new, he will improve, but the fall in form is still the same, in similar repeated pattern.

Front three were non existent that half. I love Kulu but he ain’t right. He’s offering us nothing today.
Maddison ain’t right yet
Sarr and Bissouma? I don’t know. They were ok I guess?
I know Davies isn’t Destiny, but again he was solid.
Romero was solid.
Emerson….woof

And Mickey…..what a player

It's the same every week at the moment since circa Xmas - performances are nowhere near good enough, results like last week can't keep masking it, and eventually you'll get found out.

Common threads in all these games of piss poor possession structures, unable to control the ball/game, can't progress the ball, lack of fluency and incision in the final third, daft errors with the ball, and the pressing intensity has gone and in recent weeks we're just wide open for oppositions to attack.

Individually where do you start, several of them barely able to control or pass the ball to a team mate.

Needs a big reaction second half, the performance currently you can't hope to win a game of football.

Utter cack. People will single out Richi and Emerson but as a team we are playing with zero intensity. Where is the energy? Where is the aggression?

We started the game like we were 5-0 up, playing at walking pace. It was like the last days of Conte out there. Do these players want to be in the top 4 or not? You cannot win a PL match by walking around passing sideways.
Agree, its all so slow, no bite at all.

I see the usual suspects doing what they do best, whenever we are behind or lose. Won't waste too much time being irritated with their warped sense of support.

It is however an issue Postecoglou and the players need yo resolve, because we aren't clicking, and teams with so called lesser players are constantly looking more cohesive and capable.

Given that we are now closer to full strength, it's difficult to understand. As a team we are too timid at times would be my observation.

Need another 2nd half turnaround.

Back
Top Bottom