Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see the usual suspects doing what they do best, whenever we are behind or lose. Won't waste too much time being irritated with their warped sense of supoort.

It is however an issue Postecoglou and the players need yo tesolve, because we aren't clicking, teams with so called lesser players comstantly looking more cohesive and capable.

Given that we are now closer to full strength, it's difficult to understand.

Need another 2nd half turnaround.

Wolves working really hard and it was a great set piece.

Move the ball faster, make them work even harder and they will get tired. Then bring pace out wide.

Thought Biss and Sarr were positive. VDV and Romero beasts. Just need to drag the game back to our strengths

So you thought we looked good against Brighton, Everton, Brentford, man city in the cup, Burnley, Bournemouth and United? Nah

Scoring goals does not equal playing well, wouldve thought that was fairly obvious but whatever
I thought our attack looked good in most of those games, I thought it was fairly obvious considering our goal scoring record, but I guess it isn't to everyone.

nChe22z.png

Why? He's handled Neto well and saved us defensively several times. Not his fault Richarlison can't make a near post run or Taylor give a clear foul.

Plenty of other passengers out there including Maddison and Son who need to pull their fingers out
He's giving the ball away almost every time he takes it and also he's too fucking slow and allow Wolves to organize every time we can counter on them.

It's obvious why they have more intensity than us, it's because they're coiled for the counterattack. It looks like we're being lazy but we're just being out-thought tactically. Credit has to go to Wolves, we're starting to get found out by tactically disciplined teams.

Back
Top Bottom