Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah, calm your tits everyone...
Sure, U-dog and Porro are my first choice options as well, I don't think there are many questions regarding that.

But if we have good progressive passing and defensively solid CBs in VDV and Romero on our side and in full form, I am not too worried. Not perfect situation, but managable!

Given we do not have definite info that they will be out, my first choice starting XI would be -

----------------Vic-------------
Porro-Romero-VDV-Udog
-----Sarr---Bissouma-------
-Johnson-Madders-Son--
------------Richie------------

Ofc we should not risk with long term injuries to Porro or Udogie, so if they are not available, then Royal for Porro and Davies for Udogie. No point of inventing wheel here.

Apart from fullback positions, I feel that only real question is - Kulusevski or Johnson. I am honestly fine with both. I picked Johnson purely on the confidence factor - he has 2 goals in last 3 EPL games and with his pace, he feels like more natural option on the wing. On the other hand, having Kulu there will give us more ball control and better overall play (and option to bring Johnson on for tired legs). So whatever Ange picks, I don't see big difference there.

When I looked at the last game, Bissouma seemed better than Bentancur in all honesty. Benta maybe needs to catch a breath a bit. Not that I would be writing him off, just for this game I'd prefer to see Biss.

3 pts. Ideally we play sexy the whole 90, but fuck it if not...a win's a win.

COME ON LADS!
If the sun is shining, this is the type of game I REALLY want to look forward to and enjoy.
Revelling in walking up the High Road to the ground, with a smile on my face, in a nostalgic, positive way...

This is a game we can win.
... Especially if the SON is shining!!

Need to win our second penalty again soon? Surely

Will be at home so Wolves should get away with less GBH as well. Dawson literally slapped Son to the floor last time. We also had a shocking back 4.
How Dawson finished that game on the pitch was ridiculous. Guy kicked the shit out of Sonny not once but twice...got away with it. VAR has all the tools, didn't give a fuck.

BYVRz3v.jpeg

Forster, Emerson, Davies, Dragusin, Skipp, Bentancur, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Johnson
Do you do your teamsheet using Paint from Windows 1987, Thinky?

Speaking in his pre-match chat with SPURSPLAY, whilst Ange revealed Wolves will come too soon for the pair but hopefully it's nothing too serious.
"We've had a couple of setbacks this week," Ange revealed.
"Destiny, in last weeks game, jarred something in his knee a little bit. I don't think it's anything too serious but he'll miss tomorrow and hopefully without a game next week that's all he'll miss. Pedro picked up a strain in training and again he'll miss tomorrow, maybe a couple of weeks.
"The big one is Fraser [Forster], he had a knock in training and has a fracture in his foot so a couple of months for him. Disappointing for these three lads."

Speaking in his pre-match chat with SPURSPLAY, whilst Ange revealed Wolves will come too soon for the pair but hopefully it's nothing too serious.
"We've had a couple of setbacks this week," Ange revealed.
"Destiny, in last weeks game, jarred something in his knee a little bit. I don't think it's anything too serious but he'll miss tomorrow and hopefully without a game next week that's all he'll miss. Pedro picked up a strain in training and again he'll miss tomorrow, maybe a couple of weeks.
"The big one is Fraser [Forster], he had a knock in training and has a fracture in his foot so a couple of months for him. Disappointing for these three lads."

All of a sudden the two week break after tomo becomes a God send.

In fairness the two lads have been quite resilient until now and played a lot of games.

I expect it’ll be Davies and Emerson. Dragu might get a start against Palace..

Back
Top Bottom