Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves are a very good side to be fair, dare I say one of the only teams we’ve played all season that actually played better than us?

In the 50s Wolves were pioneers in European football, playing friendlies against teams like Honved of Hungary who had the great Puskas in their side, and then playing in the European Cup.
Much was made of their ‘Old Gold’ shirts, a sub editors dream.

Chelsea also played Dynamo Moscow, but they can fuck right off.
This just tickled my interest.

First every European Cup was 195/1956
The 16 teams were picked by L'equipe based on them being the most prestigious teams in Europe

There is no team from England.

Fucking white flag waving surrender monkey cunts.

Edit, Chavs were picked but FA said no.

If you had to pick one to play who would you pick Porro or Udogie?

I think I’d go Udogie to play, both are invaluable but Udogie slightly more imo for me

If you had to pick one to play who would you pick Porro or Udogie?

I think I’d go Udogie to play, both are invaluable but Udogie slightly more imo for me
But we don't. And they don't even play in the same position

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

Yeah I was trying to evaluate their relative significance in my head. Either way, hopefully at least one of them can play
I think you need to look at their alternatives.
If Porro can't play, I trust Royal to fill the role to some degree.
Udogie has nobody really. So you could argue he's more important.

Wolves are a very good side to be fair, dare I say one of the only teams we’ve played all season that actually played better than us?

They caught us at a time where we had lost Maddison and Van de Ven to injuries and Udogie and Romero were both suspended a week prior. Richy was injured at the time too.

They were good though that day.

Last edited:
This just tickled my interest.

First every European Cup was 195/1956
The 16 teams were picked by L'equipe based on them being the most prestigious teams in Europe

There is no team from England.

Fucking white flag waving surrender monkey cunts.

Edit, Chavs were picked but FA said no.
I think at the time the forward thinking FA banned English clubs from playing against Johnie Foreigner.
There view was that ‘we have nothing to learn from foreigners.’

Back
Top Bottom