Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When I said we need a backup LB in the summer people told me Davies was fine, now that Udogie is injured people are panicking and suggesting every name in the squad outside of Davies to replace him...

Either is bad enough tbh. Neto would absolutely destroy van de Ven at LB.

Im hoping Porro will be fine tbh and Emerson can step in.
or unleash our secret weapon :sherwoodlol:

Posing Line Up GIF by Bundesliga

When I said we need a backup LB in the summer people told me Davies was fine, now that Udogie is injured people are panicking and suggesting every name in the squad outside of Davies to replace him...
i heard vicario can play left back
but then comes the question who goes in goal?
davies?

I got loads of disagrees in December when I said we needed a back up left back suitable to the position under Ange. It’s quite peculiar. He’s a young player. As good as he is, he needs the rotation.

I am always mindful of taking any game for granted, with this no exception and witb good cause.

But isn't it an indictment that we worry more about the opposition's players than have confidence in our so called better players and match winners.

And we are at home.

Back
Top Bottom