Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone seen the tweet about some bloke pulling another spurs fans Bird in the bricklayers?
Apparently they both sneaked off to do the deed leaving him stood there😂

Maybe Bissouma made a momentary mistake that ultimately led to a goal.

But over 90 minutes we had 71% of the ball. Somehow we had more shots than them (somehow because I hardly remember any) and yet realistically, Wolves should have scored 3 or 4 goals.
We didn't lose because Bissouma made a mistake, we lost because for 90 minutes we did nothing useful with the ball despite almost entirely owning it.
Yeah we did waste a sight of possession, but we still do not lose if he did his job, he just switched off completely, was totally oblivious to the player beside him who scored. It aint a good look and he was a player I had real high hopes for, but consistency is proving an issue.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but what the fuck were we thinking doing a live training session on Spursplay with Emerson & Davies ahead of a premier league game? Talk about asking for it.
everyone knows how we play, it's no secret. Bit like prime poch, there was no secret to the lineup or how we were gonna play. But it's another thing trying to stop that intensity of attack, creativity and press

Yeah we did waste a sight of possession, but we still do not lose if he did his job, he just switched off completely, was totally oblivious to the player beside him who scored. It aint a good look and he was a player I had real high hopes for, but consistency is proving an issue.
We'd still (at best) have drawn if he didn't do that.
Everyone other than Vicario and the CB's were below average. None of them bar 45 seconds of Kulu driving forward did anything to push the result in our favour.

everyone knows how we play, it's no secret. Bit like prime poch, there was no secret to the lineup or how we were gonna play. But it's another thing trying to stop that intensity of attack, creativity and press

Wolves working hard to stop our intense attacks, creativity and pressing.
Relaxed Chill GIF

The person who started this thread with the yam yam 5 year old stuff needs a permanent ban. I blame them.
Wasn't the thread starter.
It was THIS bollocks

Out of the last 15 times we have played them at home in the league we have beat them 6-1 and 5-2.

Shittest bogey team ever!
We went 70 something years not winning at anfield!!

Saturday will be like taking candy from a baby and then having a quickie with the baby’s hot mum.
Sofia-Vergara-green-dress-cleavage.gif

Well I wasn’t including away games. Or cup games.

But I meant to type last x10 home league games.

But even that above shows we have won 4 of last 9. Hardly a bogey team.

Be amazed if they bother VDV and Romero. Walk in the park for our first choice CBs.

And 30 wins in the last 46 at home! They had their anomaly of wins thanks to Mason, conte and injuries.

Back to the norm. Thrashings of midland nobodies.

Yes that was a typo.

Piece of piss taking three points of these clowns anyway. Not actually worth me fact finding with any due diligence.

5-0 incoming. Or 7-1.

I genuinely almost sold my ticket when I saw this sort of thing being posted.

We'd still (at best) have drawn if he didn't do that.
Everyone other than Vicario and the CB's were below average. None of them bar 45 seconds of Kulu driving forward did anything to push the result in our favour.
Agree, except I thought Davies was ok, not below average, although the miss at the end has me thinking twice.

Agree, except I thought Davies was ok, not below average, although the miss at the end has me thinking twice.
Didn't really offer much was my thought on Davies. Didn't do much wrong, but was just making up the numbers.
Also didn't really scare the opposition enough to stay back and a few breaks came down his side. With inverted fullbacks I don't even know anymore if that's on him or not. But I feel Udogie would have cut the danger out more often than not

Too much is made of Emerson and Davies, yes they didn't offer us what Porro and Udogie do but as a team we should be able to overcome that at home to Wolves.

I see Liverpool rotating their defence, playing people like Tsimikas, Bradley and Gomez at full back and they still play with high intensity and are extremely difficult to play against. Maybe not their highest level but they are still recognisably Liverpool.

We still had Son, Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, Deki, Romero, VDV and Vicario on the pitch against Wolves, those players should still be able to create chances if they apply themselves properly. As a team we were poor, it was not about one or two players being missing. The team has produced better performances than this one in games where Son, Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, etc weren't available.

Too much is made of Emerson and Davies, yes they didn't offer us what Porro and Udogie do but as a team we should be able to overcome that at home to Wolves.

I see Liverpool rotating their defence, playing people like Tsimikas, Bradley and Gomez at full back and they still play with high intensity and are extremely difficult to play against. Maybe not their highest level but they are still recognisably Liverpool.

We still had Son, Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, Deki, Romero, VDV and Vicario on the pitch against Wolves, those players should still be able to create chances if they apply themselves properly. As a team we were poor, it was not about one or two players being missing. The team has produced better performances than this one in games where Son, Maddison, Bissouma, Sarr, etc weren't available.
100% it’s the attitude and belief the players go out with that makes a big diff. Does Ange fire them up before the game? He stands there passive all half and then waits till HT to give them a gee up. We just come out with a bit intensity. The crowd senses it as well and expects it. Now can you imagine klopps dippers coming out playing like we do in the first half? No way! Also take a look at their line up tonight. I mean we have had injuries but look at what he put out and still spank Luton 4-1. So it’s not just about players and tactics. It’s also about those margins the manger can extract out of the players.

100% it’s the attitude and belief the players go out with that makes a big diff. Does Ange fire them up before the game? He stands there passive all half and then waits till HT to give them a gee up. We just come out with a bit intensity. The crowd senses it as well and expects it. Now can you imagine klopps dippers coming out playing like we do in the first half? No way! Also take a look at their line up tonight. I mean we have had injuries but look at what he put out and still spank Luton 4-1. So it’s not just about players and tactics. It’s also about those margins the manger can extract out of the players.

You obv. didn't watch that dippers game.

They did a complete no show in the 1st half.

It's you. I blame you.
Not just you. Every fan that gets carried away.

I can’t help it.

The positivity I get from drinking 4 xcans of castlemaine4x every morning and then a tub of Vegemite on koala fillets just gets me going.

Once I put on my alligator skin underpants and my hat with some corks attached to it I know exactly what Ange feels like as he struts into training every day.

(Amazing what you can buy on the darkweb)

Back
Top Bottom