Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's bloody hope Luton do a job on United tomorrow

Disney Good Luck GIF by High School Musical: The Musical: The Series | Disney+

What does that say about us then? You're on thin ice....
that was precisley my point. United have been shit, their fans had practically written them off yet win tomorrow and they are right up our arse.

I didn't fear United because I thought United were a pile of shit, if they get to within a win of us tomorrow then I also have ot conclude that we are also a pile of shit.

What a disappointment, very little to be positive about, maybe VDV and Vic are exempt from criticism.
Only bright spot was meeting up with Mr and Mrs MemphisWill MemphisWill , Shades Shades , Spurshaker Spurshaker , East Mid Yid East Mid Yid and Wellsey Wellsey before the game.
Hopefully it will be a better performance against Palace.

I was also glad to meet you and made it here too, as promised!

Another poor showing but I do feel like we've got multiple players still playing their way back to full fitness & match sharpness so we need to be careful not to expect too much of them. Missed Pedro and Destiny badly today too. I feel like we were quite shot-shy today but 15 shots isn't that bad, but 4 on target definitely is.

There's a lot better to come though, a couple of weeks uninterrupted with Ange should help get back to playing regularly the way we've seen in short spells.

Watch and wait. I can see the RMs of this world approaching VDV and Vicario in a year or two. Expect Levy to sell cause they'll be demanding salaries they are worthy of. We'll then again start a new rebuild.

If you want to keep world class players, you have to pay them world class money and you have to put other world class players next to them so that they can win something. Not everyone is Harry Kane.

ENIC and Levy Out.
Resign yourself to the fact that we're a cash cow and they're never, ever going to go.....

Well I reckon 40 years ago I’d have been fine in a few days , then again 40 years ago I would not have fallen down the stairs .
At least I don’t make my living as a dog walker or I would be in trouble
I know what you mean.. If I fell over when in my 20s, it was embarrassing more than painful. Nowadays. it really hurts for days, and I get concerned looks from passersby.
Take care in future x

Back
Top Bottom