Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly boys the Chelsea game killed the season, forget everything now except maybe the gods will smile on us for a cup run because we sure as shit aren't getting any luck in the league

If Everton get the ten points back would that make them ahead of us?

We desperately are in need of better wide men, Kulu has to play in the 10 or as an attacking 8 from now he’s far too wasteful out wide and Johnson I never thought is of the level to be a starter every week.

I’m really angry tonight. At one nil up it was villa all over again. Our shots on target were pathetic. I have seen five year olds kick the ball with more power.
Yet again our players have not turned up in a London derby, fucking losers and we wonder why we are labelled as spursy?
Brazil centre forward, free header from five yards out and it goes wide, embarrassing twat

We desperately are in need of better wide men, Kulu has to play in the 10 or as an attacking 8 from now he’s far too wasteful out wide and Johnson I never thought is of the level to be a starter every week.
We went and spunked 50m on welsh dan james who has only ever played counter attacking football.

Angry The Office GIF

I thought our front 3 were exceptionally bad tonight. Worst ive ever seen kulu play. He was shocking. Once again son struggled against a defensive physical team.
And once again an individual error fucks us up.
Kulu plays like that most days he is on the right.

Always custs in
Always slows the attack down
Always dithers and holds on to the ball for far too long
Always runs in to dead ends.

Every fucking game he plays on the right.

Don’t understand why he took off Lo Celso so early in the game. He was the only one making those sweeping passes and opening the game up. And to take off Johnson instead of Kulu…not sure I understand the reasoning

Agree about Lo Celso but both Johnson and Kulu should have come off

Both crap

Back
Top Bottom