Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The two goals we gave away were unforgivable.

we didn't test them enough though, Fabanski didn't have to make enough saves.

Don’t understand why he took off Lo Celso so early in the game. He was the only one making those sweeping passes and opening the game up. And to take off Johnson instead of Kulu…not sure I understand the reasoning

West ham got lucky with two jammy goals but again we dominate the ball don't create a lot and what we create we miss.

I'll say it Kulu ain't good enough he's far to predictable legit doesn't have a right foot. We need a lot of investment to achieve anything everything we have on the bench isn't good enough simple as. And we lack serious talent at ST, RW and need better depth in midfield CB and fullbacks

So frustrating even with the injuries we have enough quality and chances to have beaten Wolves Villa and this shit

Ange should've watched Conté and Jose highlights. Our last 4 managers ( of which 2 have more EPL trophies than half of the EPL put together) couldn't have been that wrong.

Shadydan Shadydan

"everyone's gonna chip in with a goal, angeball will save us, we won't miss Kane's 30 fucking goals"

West ham got lucky with two jammy goals but again we dominate the ball don't create a lot and what we create we miss.

I'll say it Kulu ain't good enough he's far to predictable legit doesn't have a right foot. We need a lot of investment to achieve anything everything we have on the bench isn't good enough simple as. And we lack serious talent at ST, RW and need better depth in midfield CB and fullbacks

So frustrating even with the injuries we have enough quality and chances to have beaten Wolves Villa and this shit

The biggest issue is we don’t have any backup for his position. We have no other options

Back
Top Bottom