Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanted to ask you lads if anyone felt it was worth picking West Hams carcass if they go down for the left footed Center back the Morroccan Nayef Agured ? He is six foot three has Epl experience is 26 years old and he looks a much better player to my eye than Lenglet? They will have to sell probably more than rice if they go and I don't see them getting near the 120 they want for Rice.
Definitely Aguerd, he’s their best player imo, yesterday aside..

Other than maybe Rice, the rest are cloggers.

Sadly racism against asian people is almost entirely accepted in the west and it runs deep. I grew up being called a Paki and a terrorist, saw Sikh kids getting their turbans ripped off their heads.

The east asian kids (of which there were only about a dozen) called yellow, chink and boys got insults about dick size. Then there's the whole bullshit with covid.

There's obviously no real representation of these groups in football either, not on the pitch, not in the dugout and barely in the boardrooms.
Sorry you had to experience this. Truly rotten

I’m so sorry to hear that :dierpochhug:

I hate people who discriminate against others. We’re all human
There are 2 types of people in this world that I hate:

People intolerant of other cultures.
And the Dutch.

😂
Often the best way to deal w awful racist bastards is to make fun of em. Blazing Saddles being a great example!

Failing that, whack em in the nose.

How on earth is this not a handball and thus a penalty?!
His hand is not in a natural position and clearly stops the pass from reaching Kane.
0:21

his hand probably is in a natural position if hes going down but his hand has stopped a clear cut chance. if that happened to stop the ball going into the back of the net would it not be a pen? these idiots need to apply some common sense.

Sorry you had to experience this. Truly rotten
Luckily I was what you might call a bit of a free spirit, so I didn't take that shit to heart. It only as an adult that I realised how nasty it was.

Ironically, my most upsetting race related encounters have been online when some people have called me a racist, especially on this site.

Maybe he just means what he said. As in 60m was too much for him and other positions shoudl have been addressed first. And maybe 60m IS actually a lot and our need for a real LWB and some decent CBs DID need to be addressed first.

For me though, I think Rich should be starting every match . His workrate is worth the price we paid.
We have desperately needed a player to take the work load off Harry and or Son for years now.

We didn't need the WB's until Conte arrived, and to this end we have brought in some good players, Bentacour, Kulu, Porro and Bissouma and still have Udogie to come.

You can't always land your targets when you want to, this isn't like going into a supermarket and filling your basket and then heading to the cash register is it?

Wanted to ask you lads if anyone felt it was worth picking West Hams carcass if they go down for the left footed Center back the Morroccan Nayef Agured ? He is six foot three has Epl experience is 26 years old and he looks a much better player to my eye than Lenglet? They will have to sell probably more than rice if they go and I don't see them getting near the 120 they want for Rice.
Bowen seems handy

Sadly racism against asian people is almost entirely accepted in the west and it runs deep. I grew up being called a Paki and a terrorist, saw Sikh kids getting their turbans ripped off their heads.

The east asian kids (of which there were only about a dozen) called yellow, chink and boys got insults about dick size. Then there's the whole bullshit with covid.

There's obviously no real representation of these groups in football either, not on the pitch, not in the dugout and barely in the boardrooms.

You are Gary Lineker and I claim my £5.

Fixed for you.
I remember the 1-1 at Wembley. They played 1 in goal and the other 1 in their penalty box. One of the worst games of football I've ever seen. And they went 1 up from a 20 yard rocket to provoke "one shot on target, we've had one shot on target" from their mob.

People here moan about our style for the last few seasons, but it's nothing like that at all.

I remember the 1-1 at Wembley. They played 1 in goal and the other 1 in their penalty box. One of the worst games of football I've ever seen. And they went 1 up from a 20 yard rocket to provoke "one shot on target, we've had one shot on target" from their mob.

People here moan about our style for the last few seasons, but it's nothing like that at all.
I was there too - did you mean the other 10 in the penalty box? :(

Just dump her.
Bbc One Gameshow GIF by BBC

Back
Top Bottom