Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
Come on!!!

tottenham hotspur GIF

We lost away to AC Milan in the first leg but some positives with the kids. Big game this.

Wouldn’t mind seeing:

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Emerson Skipp Sarr Perisic
Richarlison Kane Danjuma

Will probably see

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Emerson Hojbjerg Sarr Perisic
Kulusevski Kane Son.

I don’t feel like watching anymore tbh. This whole season’s been a mess and I’m not enjoying the football anymore. It’s been 3 years or even more and we still play like shit.

I don’t feel like watching anymore tbh. This whole season’s been a mess and I’m not enjoying the football anymore. It’s been 3 years or even more and we still play like shit.
I'll watch it, but it is getting a bit painful isn't it. Why can't we at least be entertainingly shit, like Leeds or something.

We lost away to AC Milan in the first leg but some positives with the kids. Big game this.

Wouldn’t mind seeing:

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Emerson Skipp Sarr Perisic
Richarlison Kane Danjuma

Will probably see

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Emerson Hojbjerg Sarr Perisic
Kulusevski Kane Son.
That would be really sickening to see second lineup. But Im sure porro will start if he is fit and Davies will start instead of Lenglet.

------------------forster-------------------
-----emerson---romero---lenglet
porro---PEH----sarr----skipp--perisic
-----------------kane---rich---------------

would like to see that, get rich in the box. decent delivery from perisic and porro.

Back
Top Bottom