Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Sunday 19th Feb 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be great to see that.

Even this:

FF

Romero Sanchez Lenglet

Porro Skipp Sarr Kulu Perisic

Richy Kane
Persic is finished

3 in MF is a priority. Without that, we won’t do anything season. MF is pair is lunacy, it works if we are 100% but any dip in performance and we get battered

Persic is finished

3 in MF is a priority. Without that, we won’t do anything season. MF is pair is lunacy, it works if we are 100% but any dip in performance and we get battered

Not ready to agree with you there. Guy is one of the most professional players in the game. Still in amazing shape and Personally backing him to sort it.

Danjuma as a WB is an idea but maybe not inverted on his weaker foot to start with?

Used to love this fixture as it was always a great atmosphere but without the pressure of Woolwich or Chelsea. Struggling to get any enthusiasm for this one though. Whatever the result you know it will be a slog and i'm just bored of watching Dier, Davies, Perisic and Son. No doubt Hojbjerg will be back as well and one of our two best players from Milan will be benched.

Son will start and stink the place up, Dier will get bullied by Antonio and gift a goal, Peresic will play even-though he is clearly not capable of playing more than once every 10 days at his age, but dont worry when we are losing 2-0 in the second half Wiggy will make a change on 80 minutes, bringing on Sanchez and Lenglet to shore up the defence!:freundgoal:
The good news is I got a nice roast Leg of Lamb for Sunday so wont be all bad! :angryscouser:

Not ready to agree with you there. Guy is one of the most professional players in the game. Still in amazing shape and Personally backing him to sort it.

Danjuma as a WB is an idea but maybe not inverted on his weaker foot to start with?
Just make some changes, can’t be any worse than that Son/peri duo

It’s been a season of mediocrity and under performance and yet we sit 5th and are still in 2 cup competitions.

No prediction from me but it's criminal to have options and not to use them when justified.

No issue with Conte as such but will be glad when he has gone.... I think..

forster
emerson
dier
romero
davies
perisic

holjberg
sarr

son
kane
kulu

is most likely the team, however id love to just spring a suprise and have

forster

porro
romero
dier (i guess)
Davies

Holjber
Sarr
Kulu

Danjuma
Kane
Richarlison

FFS I don't think I can take another one...

Do I even like football? I'm only ever interested in actually watching Spurs and frankly I'm not even interested in watching us now...

Do even like Spurs for that matter??? I seem to spend more of my time feeling that I hate Spurs, and nowadays I seem to have been beaten down so much that when calamity strikes I just laugh at it rather than get annoyed.

If I woke up tomorrow and Spurs had been liquidated, I certainly wouldn't be pledging my allegiance to another club, but I think the only thing I'd miss about the experience would be posting bollocks on here!

We're so fucking annoying, how are we fifth??? We're shit without even having the decency to be properly shit!

FFS I don't think I can take another one...

Do I even like football? I'm only ever interested in actually watching Spurs and frankly I'm not even interested in watching us now...

Do even like Spurs for that matter??? I seem to spend more of my time feeling that I hate Spurs, and nowadays I seem to have been beaten down so much that when calamity strikes I just laugh at it rather than get annoyed.

If I woke up tomorrow and Spurs had been liquidated, I certainly wouldn't be pledging my allegiance to another club, but I think the only thing I'd miss about the experience would be posting bollocks on here!

We're so fucking annoying, how are we fifth??? We're shit without even having the decency to be properly shit!

:levylol:

Now that we know Stellini will be managing I'm much more interested. It's time to see whether the City match was a one off or not.

West Ham's cup final, the one game where Antonio remembers he is a footballer.

We are gash, but these are turbo gash.

Got a funny feeling we might put in a vintage performance here and annihiliate these cunts.

4-1

Then again I thought we might get something in Milan so.....

Now that we know Stellini will be managing I'm much more interested. It's time to see whether the City match was a one off or not.
The Sopranos Quote GIF

:pochcry::pochcry::pochcry::pochcry::pochcry:

Literally so frustrated and bored to tears with spurs. With absolutely everything from the shit football to all the off field issues and distractions.

still hopeful we smash them and go on a run.

Richarlison needs to start up top for this one

Back
Top Bottom